Community Night Voting - August 2024

What game would you like to see played in the Human Resources August's Game Night?

• Garry's Mod (Trouble in Terrorist Town and Prop Hunt)

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • GTA V

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • ARMA 3 Antistasi

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • TF2

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
1725292308576.png
Preface
This month, Human Resources will be hosting a game night within the Main PERPHeads discord!. A time and date will be set, once the poll closes for choosing the game night.

Poll:
Please vote in the poll above, of what you would like to see the Human Resources Team host for August's Game Night! Since last month, Among Us was played, it will not be in the selection. The poll will be closed in 7 days, September 9th, 2024.

Voting has ended, and the results are…

Garry’s Mod

Instead of joining public servers, I will be getting a server just for us to play on, so there will hopefully be no hackers or cheaters.

I am planning on hosting Trouble in Terrorist Town and Prop Hunt. If you want to see another game mode (please don’t say DarkRP), please message me on discord (@skippy) or make a helpdesk ticket!

-Skippy

Good Afternoon,

Due to some complications with setting up the server and trying to get all the required stuff for everyone to join. I am sadden to announce that this month's gamenight is POSTPONED to September 21th, 2024 at 8pm BST (3pm EST).

This event will be happening right after the PLPD Kahoot Night!

I am sorry for the inconvenience, however, I want to make sure that we all have a fun time and not getting stuck with hackers and so forth on public servers.

Back