Community Spotlight - November 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
MxwwDDb.png

ROLEPLAY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

At the time of writing, he is the newest member of the Helper Team. LilChicken created an outdoor cinema by the City Hall which was certainly a cool creation. In addition to this, LilChicken has been very motivated as a Helper, especially in the events side of things.​
aNePq2u.jpg
Angel Gorrell is consistently creating nice bazaar shops such as the one in the photo below. Even at the time of writing now Angel has a bazaar shop up and running. Bazaar shops enable our newer players to get their hands on items they otherwise wouldn't be able to access, so thank you for this. You can claim $50,000 next time you see me in-game by making an F6 Report.​
Today, I would like to showcase Aaron Davidsons Fish Market, held at the Moron's Warehouse. I haven't actually seen this done before which is why I wanted to feature it, actually quite similar to a real commercial fish market, very cool. You can claim $50,000 next time you see me in-game by making an F6 Report.​
This is the third time in a row Ellie has been featured on the Community Spotlight. She has created a couple of different Candy Shops, the one below being a photo submitted to me, and the other one being the current website background. You can claim $50,000 next time you see me in-game by making an F6 Report.​
kPT1BM3.png
Niko has been working on a video project and as part of this there was a car meet. A lot of players turned up and it would be rude to not mention it during this spotlight. I also understand that @Mina was there helping out, thanks both. You can claim $50,000 next time you see me in-game by making an F6 Report.​
jsszIDX.jpg
Building Competition Participants
A number of names here, including; @blobvis 2.0 @LunkLoafGrumble @TkToaster @Collier @Skudist @JeanMacron all had builds down during the Building Competition held last month. You all had some very nice builds and thus have been included in this spotlight.​
BEST CONTENT

Even if you are just the person holding the camera for this photo, I love it. This picture of 12 people standing on each others head "ladder to heaven" was taken from the Media Showcase Channel on Discord.​
npeeRWp.png

NEW FACES

CLOSING NOTES

I would like to thank everyone who took part in the Halloween Events this year, we hope you enjoyed them. I would like to extend my thanks to our team of Helpers who made it possible. Also, since the last Community Spotlight we have seen a decent increase in Discord Boosters which is great and I am happy to have met the target amount of Booster Level 3. The next focus for me is going to be improving general discord activity, improving handle time of staff complaints, and working on progressing the next update for civilians / criminals, namely the mission system.​

Reaction score
@EllieThis is the third time in a row Ellie has been featured on the Community Spotlight. She has created a couple of different Candy Shops, the one below being a photo submitted to me, and the other one being the current website background. You can claim $50,000 next time you see me in-game by making an F6 Report.
kPT1BM3.png
candy shop? one of those that 50cent talk about? good job ellie keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.