Community Spotlight - September 2024

Reaction score

Player Showcase
Recognising Players for Roleplay, Creativity or Helpfulness

Welcome to the Community Spotlight. The player showcase portion of the Community Spotlight is designed to showcase players, staff and developers have made our community great this month. Any players featured have been noticed by Community Management for good roleplay, creativity or helpfulness. Anybody that is featured in this section are awarded the Community Spotlight trophy on their forum profile in recognition.

zzXap52.jpeg
John Kindergarten
Created by @Fern

It's quite fitting for our community sometimes, but a daycare centre was built by this player plus a few others mentioned in their discord post.
bIhTAY4.png
Pink Car Meet
Posted by @Kali

A car meet for pink cars was hosted in the parking opposite city, unsure who organised this but this was posted by Kali in our discord. It has been clarified in replies this was organised by @Leenosh.
TSRHEKh.png
El Boate
Created by @Biggo

I think one of the better boat builds we have had featured on the spotlight. A great attention to detail in this build.
image.png
Vehicle Skins
Created by @Havi

The development of great skins continues from Havi. This is one of the screenshots posted showcasing a new ambulance skin, these skins are a high quality and has seen several members of the community download them.
image.png
Group Photo
Posted by @ares

This would be an incredible raid party, especially with the 'formidable' Vault Corp there. It's so cool to see us standing in unity together as a community even if we are going to be shooting each-other 10 minutes later.
jack_3.jpg
Bazaar Performance
Created by @RoosterJack

Jack Araw has been popping up across several venues now performing with singing and guitar, if you haven't had a listen then be sure to grab tickets to his next performance as the geeza is actually incredible.
e5sBv6N.jpeg
Entertainment... Area
Posted by @RoosterJack

I mean this screenshot is actually from @Scrabuz but the setup actually mentioned in player-showcase by RoosterJack. I don't think much comment is needed, let's talk about the pretty lights which will hopefully one day become available to normal players.
azMP671.jpeg
Mayors Window
Created by @ObitosDemise

I have nominated this one myself, as the city hall on this day was decorated very nicely and isn't seen that often anymore. I particularly liked this area featured in the screenshot.
More Performances
Created by @Warg

A second feature for performances at the bazaar, it just shows how creative our community can be. Dick Bobson has been singing for us for a long time, but he deserves more recognition, check out the video now!

Community Information
Any important information relating to the Community

This portion of the Community Spotlight is in place to make sure you are up to date with any changes made in the community, and ensures you don't miss out on any ongoing community wide events that are open for participation.

ZedCYsV.png
Staff Application Changes
Announcement from Senior Administration

Following an admin meeting not so long ago, community management, administrators and senior administrators discussed issues with staff shortages. It isn't often seen by players but we regularly struggle to resource over 15-20 outstanding reports with only a single staff member on. As to try the idea, we have now restricted staff applications from public view, we hope to encourage more players to apply for staff positions without the fear of posting. If you think you'd be a good fit, pop in an application. We will announce successful staff changes in the spotlight each month.
ZedCYsV.png
Staff Recruitment
A huge congratulations to the following

@Lucius Husky to Enforcer
@ASRox to Enforcer
@tymon007 to Enforcer
@JuJu to Enforcer
@Jimmy to Enforcer
tK9ssux.png
Happy October!
Announcement from Community Management

We are now in the month of October, which is when we start to see the community become heavy with events. It's no different this year! We have some spooky plans for Halloween and the couple-weeks before, but they will be announced closer to the time. I'm pleased to announce though we will be hosting events periodically throughout the month of October, some of these will be traditional scripted events, but others will be dynamic roleplay style events. This includes the potential for some zombie-killing action. You should keep your eyes peeled for any signs of zombies this month and you may find yourself being rewarded with permanent guns, items or money! When will these events be? Any time, so be in-game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best spotlight thus far - excited for October!

V6 in October? Or any updates??

I mean this is probably what you'll get for now...

Player Showcase
Recognising Players for Roleplay, Creativity or Helpfulness

Welcome to the Community Spotlight. The player showcase portion of the Community Spotlight is designed to showcase players, staff and developers have made our community great this month. Any players featured have been noticed by Community Management for good roleplay, creativity or helpfulness. Anybody that is featured in this section are awarded the Community Spotlight trophy on their forum profile in recognition.

zzXap52.jpeg
John Kindergarten
Created by @Fern

It's quite fitting for our community sometimes, but a daycare centre was built by this player plus a few others mentioned in their discord post.
bIhTAY4.png
Pink Car Meet
Posted by @Kali

A car meet for pink cars was hosted in the parking opposite city, unsure who organised this but this was posted by Kali in our discord. It has been clarified in replies this was organised by @Leenosh.
TSRHEKh.png
El Boate
Created by @Biggo

I think one of the better boat builds we have had featured on the spotlight. A great attention to detail in this build.
image.png
Vehicle Skins
Created by @Havi

The development of great skins continues from Havi. This is one of the screenshots posted showcasing a new ambulance skin, these skins are a high quality and has seen several members of the community download them.
image.png
Group Photo
Posted by @ares

This would be an incredible raid party, especially with the 'formidable' Vault Corp there. It's so cool to see us standing in unity together as a community even if we are going to be shooting each-other 10 minutes later.
jack_3.jpg
Bazaar Performance
Created by @RoosterJack

Jack Araw has been popping up across several venues now performing with singing and guitar, if you haven't had a listen then be sure to grab tickets to his next performance as the geeza is actually incredible.
e5sBv6N.jpeg
Entertainment... Area
Posted by @RoosterJack

I mean this screenshot is actually from @Scrabuz but the setup actually mentioned in player-showcase by RoosterJack. I don't think much comment is needed, let's talk about the pretty lights which will hopefully one day become available to normal players.
azMP671.jpeg
Mayors Window
Created by @ObitosDemise

I have nominated this one myself, as the city hall on this day was decorated very nicely and isn't seen that often anymore. I particularly liked this area featured in the screenshot.
More Performances
Created by @Warg

A second feature for performances at the bazaar, it just shows how creative our community can be. Dick Bobson has been singing for us for a long time, but he deserves more recognition, check out the video now!

Community Information
Any important information relating to the Community

This portion of the Community Spotlight is in place to make sure you are up to date with any changes made in the community, and ensures you don't miss out on any ongoing community wide events that are open for participation.

ZedCYsV.png
Staff Application Changes
Announcement from Senior Administration

Following an admin meeting not so long ago, community management, administrators and senior administrators discussed issues with staff shortages. It isn't often seen by players but we regularly struggle to resource over 15-20 outstanding reports with only a single staff member on. As to try the idea, we have now restricted staff applications from public view, we hope to encourage more players to apply for staff positions without the fear of posting. If you think you'd be a good fit, pop in an application. We will announce successful staff changes in the spotlight each month.
ZedCYsV.png
Staff Recruitment
A huge congratulations to the following

@Lucius Husky to Enforcer
@ASRox to Enforcer
@tymon007 to Enforcer
tK9ssux.png
Happy October!
Announcement from Community Management

We are now in the month of October, which is when we start to see the community become heavy with events. It's no different this year! We have some spooky plans for Halloween and the couple-weeks before, but they will be announced closer to the time. I'm pleased to announce though we will be hosting events periodically throughout the month of October, some of these will be traditional scripted events, but others will be dynamic roleplay style events. This includes the potential for some zombie-killing action. You should keep your eyes peeled for any signs of zombies this month and you may find yourself being rewarded with permanent guns, items or money! When will these events be? Any time, so be in-game.

Permanent guns?!?

Back