Community Spotlight - January 2024

Reaction score

Community Spotlight - January 2024

Player Showcase
Recognising Players for Roleplay, Creativity or Helpfulness

The player showcase portion of the Community Spotlight is designed to showcase players that have been noticed by Community Management for good roleplay, creativity or helpfulness. Any players that are featured in this section are awarded the Community Spotlight trophy on their forum profile in recognition.

0HcO4ko.jpg
Kevko Gun Club
Created by @Kevko

A bazaar store which you can often see Kevko running this one I just felt was really cool so I took a picture, mostly for the sign work.

Posted on 14th January 2024
Awarded Community Spotlight
z3GMmsz.png
Gold News
Created by @crazytreekiller

This player has started a news company and you can see the first article by clicking here. It's very detailed very cool and it deserves a shoutout in the spotlight.

Posted on 14th January 2024
O3MSYs2.jpg
Player Portraits
Created by @R3D

I am a bit disappointed I haven't got one yet but R3D was creating portraits and putting them up in Bazaar, you can see a lot of the usual Bazaar dwellers here.

Posted on 15th January 2024
20240126215500_1.jpg
Flynn's Hut
Created by @Chris Flynn

A restaurant made by our very own Chris Flynn and his friend Elizabeth Flynn. A rare type of roleplay found on server, also a bazaar version was made check the discord to see.

Posted on 26th January 2024
PERPHeads Montage
Created by @Kronen

A montage created by Kronen, if you can make it past the 50% of blank screen for the first half of the video you will find a nicely edited montage here for you.

Posted on 31st January 2024
Short Montage
Created by @Valentine

It's fucking sick if you fancy doing a montage which is longer than 45 seconds then submit it and guarantee you will be here again

Posted on 23rd January 2024
Frod3 Montage
Created by @Frod3 @Seke

Solid music for a montage pretty good clips and good editing, nice stuff both of you

Posted on 28th January 2024

Community Information
Any important information relating to the Community

This portion of the Community Spotlight is in place to make sure you are up to date with any changes made in the community, and ensures you don't miss out on any ongoing community wide events that are open for participation.

ZedCYsV.png
Update 29/01/2024
Posted by @Maia

A new update was announced by Maia with work from all developers. This update has had some issues so please report them if you encounter any, please note that any exploitation of these bugs will not be tolerated and will lead to server bans.

29th January 2024

s0eA8hD.jpeg
help.perpheads.com Issue Form
Posted by @rogue

If you find that there are issues with any article(s) on the Perpheads Help page, please fill out this form. Due to the very frequent updates we've had recently (thanks dev team!) many articles may be inaccurate, misleading or out-of-date. Filing issues will help us to provide accurate and up-to-date information to every reader.

29th January 2024

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Please read that paper from Gold News! Very talented individual. I was lucky enough to have that reporter visit the shop.