[COMPETITION] Roast Bolli!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Reaction score
HELLO ALL
For the prize of:
1$ INGAME

I would like to see who has the best bolli roast!

Please reply NOWE!

Reaction score
:laughcry:bolli bloke more like, bolli kill yourself:laughcry:
:laughcry::laughcry:
*LAughing :laughcry:TilL CRyiNG EmoJI**LAu:laughcry:ghing TilL CRyiNG :laughcry:EmoJI**LAughing TilL CRyiNG EmoJI**LAu:laughcry:ghing TilL CRyiN:laughcry:G EmoJI*:laughcry:*LAughing TilL CRyiNG E:laughcry:moJI**LAughing TilL:laughcry:CRyi:laughcry:NG Em:laughcry:oJI**LAughing TilL CRyi:laughcry:NG :laughcry:EmoJI**LAu:laughcry:ghing TilL :laughcry:CRyiNG EmoJI**L:laughcry:Aughing TilL CRy:laughcry:iNG EmoJI**LAu:laughcry:ghing TilL CRyiN:laughcry:G E:laughcry:moJI**LAughing T:laughcry:ilL CRyiNG Em:laughcry:oJI**LAughing TilL CRyiNG EmoJI**LAughing TilL CRyiN:laughcry:G EmoJI**LAu:laughcry:ghing TilL CRyiNG Em:laughcry:oJI**LAu:laughcry:ghin:laughcry:g TilL CRyiNG Emo:laughcry:JI*

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I thought you were spelling incest for second there. o_O Don't ask why, was the first thing that came into me head lol.

That's because most of Iceland are inbreds *cough* @Jon Godinn

i like boooli

SMH

Bolli Blair's failed attempts to irradicate the Welsh from the community will only make us stronger.

@MoronPipllyd ( exiled to aber uni )
@Murtsley ( Martyr )
@Rogue Matiz Tyres ( D3m0t3d )
@Appricey ( Forced to be a staff member again )
@Thomas Fredrick ( even though melon stick inbred )

Wales >>> Iceland

Reaction score
who's bolli??
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Reaction score
is it bad if I roast that hard he kills himself? I mean it's a good thing if he does we can get a admin that does more than sniffing his own shite but my question still stands

Reaction score
lmao his career is already dead, my boss and my other colleagues will be here soon to collect his remains....

Status
Not open for further replies.