Suggestion: Allow admins to access Bolli's Heaving stone testicle to punish Minges.

Reaction score
The idea: To Give Bolli and the admins to wield Bolli's almighty testicle to smite server trolls and users who don't read the rules when they join.

Description:
So, I've been drinking thinking. You know that Bolli's testicle statue near city hall? Pretty cool, Innit? Its a glorious grey ball, perfectly symmetrical, a shining beacon of what is good and pure in life...

... But, what if, besides from allowing us to bask in the rays of its holiness, It could, How do I put it, Become weaponised as the all powerful fist of the gods, to cleanse the unworthy who refuse to follow the commandments set by the gods?

Why should this be implemented you ask?
IMAGINE: Sweatervest running down the highway even after an admin told him not to? He gets to the forest off-ramp and is exhausted from sprinting, but snickers behind his computer screen knowing he did a naughty thing? Suddenly, a shadow is cast from above, He looks up and recoils in horror to see the mace of the gods that is the testicle of Bolli, as it lands and rolls down the off ramp, He tries to run, but its pointless, he fails to evade the Swift and merciless Wraith of the Gods whom are wielding the holy love-nut.

NOTHING would be more effective when it comes to groups standing dangerously close to shootouts than a 200 tonne stone Bollock.

PRO's
+ Would be funny as fuck
+ Raiders of the lost ark fans rejoice
+ Would certainly give rule breakers a huge shock

CON's:
- This would probably be a really bad thing
- It might kill people who have behaved in collateral damage
- I might be the first person it gets used on
- Will kill immersion but then again so do rule breakers

Reaction score
I've always thought we should have a place where people who ban evade or cheat go before banned where players can type /spoon or something to go to the place to see the player where they can pick how the player gets killed before banned

Reaction score
Think I suggested this quite a while back but nothing was ever made of it, pretty surprised it's not already in the server tbh. +Support