computer audio devices help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay, I am not really sure what happened because it was working perfectly fine earlier today but as I started up my PC recently after I shut it down earlier obviously finishing with using it, no audio devices have been detected at all. At first I thought it was just my microphone but then I realised my earphones don't work either and I went and checked and it said 'no audio devices are installed', I have no clue why it has done this and just to state a few things...
1. I have already tried updating the drivers and uninstalling them and letting them install automatically.
2. I have tried updating my windows
3. I have tried disabling and re-enabling them.
4. I have tried unplugging my microphone and earphones and plugging them back in.
and yes I've tried turning it on and off again.

I would appreciate any help as I have tried everything I would assume is the problem, I am currently on windows 10 and I've tried the earphones on another device and they work perfectly fine.
e7c3caee2b735446e5378b49318e1d3a.png

Reaction score
Don’t think that is the issue, it worked perfectly fine. @Jay_ has assumed it was my Realtek audio drivers which for some reason seem to of just disappeared from my computer and before anyone says to just reinstall them. I’ve tried multiple times and it just doesn’t work.

Status
Not open for further replies.