Content Bug Report (Couldn't pick up my Coca leaves from a portable storage chest.)

Reaction score
Type of Bug: Content

Description of the Bug: Couldn't pick up my Coca leaves from a portable storage chest.

How to reproduce the Bug: I mean, i dont really know how it happened, but i included a clip for you guys to see as proof.

Time Stamp: no real time stamp. Happened like 20 minutes ago i think

Errors: Should just get my coca leaves over in my inventory but its not happening. No matter if i right click it, try and make it into smaller batches in the storage department, nothing works as you see in the clip. I also included a screenshot of my inventory after i logged out and in again, as i was told to do so from a staff member named daveo. The screenshot shows that i sadly lost almost all of my leaves which is very unfortunate, as it was hard work to get done.

Media: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...ty.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2930498463

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Have you tried again since the incident?

Reaction score
Is it just the one stack on the one storage chest? If so it probably was created when we had some inventory stack issues, which have now been resolved.

If you drop me a message when you see me online next I can probably fix this.

Reaction score
Is it just the one stack on the one storage chest? If so it probably was created when we had some inventory stack issues, which have now been resolved.

If you drop me a message when you see me online next I can probably fix this.
It's two stacks. The one with 100 Coca Leaves and the second with 37. Both were bugged. A staff member told me to leave the server and join back to see if I could pick it up after, but it all disappeared. So now I lost the 137 Coca leaves which is unfortunate. I'll message you sure, but I am doubting there is anything to be done now that all the leaves are gone.

Reaction score
I found the leaves:

ee75f6b7a8.png

Unfortunately your client wasn't informed that they were removed, so it got out of sync. @Juzz had the leaves all along.