Content Bug Report (Lost Items during server restart)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Type of Bug: Content

Description of the Bug: Lost Items during server restart

How to reproduce the Bug: Items that are on display for sale sometimes disappear after server restart.

Time Stamp: N/A

Errors: N/A

Media:

Before/After Restart Pictures:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/hojzqaygAj4dQ/d1337fMQlkls?invite=cr-MSxZNzMsNjExMDIxMTIs
This clip shows no evidence of purchase via bank transaction record nor console logs. Demos can be submitted upon request.

Upvote 0

Reaction score
It has happened again! Lost a fully customized Barrett M82 and Springfield M14, and possibly an AK 101. I say possibly as I wasn't able to record a demo this time (only have bank transaction logs). I would appreciate if anyone can help me verify via logs. So far, these weapons are the only ones unaccounted for on my bank transaction record/memory of sale.

Reaction score
It has happened again! Lost a fully customized Barrett M82 and Springfield M14, and possibly an AK 101. I say possibly as I wasn't able to record a demo this time (only have bank transaction logs). I would appreciate if anyone can help me verify via logs. So far, these weapons are the only ones unaccounted for on my bank transaction record/memory of sale.
When did you put these weapons for sale, I do not see logs of you related to an M82 since
Apr 25, 2022 10:18:40 AM

Reaction score
When did you put these weapons for sale, I do not see logs of you related to an M82 since
Apr 25, 2022 10:18:40 AM
That's when I first put the weapon up for sale. I have been on the server up to the time it disappeared (after the server restart). That weapon is not in my inventory, storage and hasn't been sold.

The same thing happened to the M82, M14, and AK101 as my initial bug report seen here.

Status
Not open for further replies.