Contributing to inactivity thread day

Reaction score
Just passing by to inform the ones of you who still remember me that I'm still alive, just couldn't be active on the forums or server in the past 2 months or so because of a number of reasons, namely:

• The fact that my PC decided to fry it's own hard drive, making me have to spend a long time downloading Gmod and it's add-ons all over again.

• I had to study my ass off to pass on my semester finals and college admission exams.

• Recently had to go through a surgery.

But anyways, now that all of that is out of the way and I'm finally through high school, I can finally resolve some matters, as I'm conscious I've left some people hanging. Also, I probably won't be on the server for the time being because my vocal cords are a bit scarred as a result of an illness I had a pair of days ago. Guess I joined @Pusheen 's club. It really sucks not being able to speak, I feel bad for mutes right now.

Well, I should heal and be back on track soon, hopefully still in time to address those unresolved matters, until then I'll be around here, making up for my inactivity and trying to get out of Newbie rank.

Reaction score
I remember you!

You made me record that stuff at the church and mugged me, So I came back and killed you :D