Inactivity notice/maybe leaving

Reaction score
So recently I started to lose alot of weight in no time without doing anything and I went to the doctor who immediately sent me to the hospital. Once there I got diagnosed with diabetese. That's the reason why I've been inactive for the past few days. It's gonna change my whole life really and I need to learn how to control it and stuff so I'll be inactive untill 15th of august probably. I also won't be playing for 12h+ anymore since I have the feeling that I kind of waste my life and summer on PERP. So I'm probably leaving untill further notice. I might be lurking the forums still but not as much as I used to do. Normally if someone leaves they make a long list of people to thank but I don't really feel that I had any 'real' friends here so I won't make such list. So I say goodbye for now and maybe till later. (Don't post any wilford diabeetus memes since it's not funny and rather annoying)

Reaction score
I don't really know how to respond to this, I've known you've had the diagnosis for the past few days, and I have no idea how it feels to be in such a situation. I just hope you'll still have a good life, all I can say, really.

Reaction score
Damn Belg... I have no idea what to say.. It's just unreal to see someone like you have something this bad... Keep your life as fun as possible. :sorry:

Reaction score
No one here has any "real" friends but just remember, a famous guy I knew called BullyReece, once said "it is not just a server it is a community"

Roj

Reaction score
Belg
And iiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Will always
Loveuuuuuu

Reaction score
We weren't friends.. But I know that the right thing to say is Im sorry to hear this, hope you get well and maybe get back.

Reaction score
Really sorry to hear about this man, hope that you can control it and get better. But try to be optimistic, at least you're not fat.

I will miss the occasional banter you would supply, and wish you the best of luck in the future.

Reaction score
:eek: That sucks, man! I hope you will get rid of it soon, so you can come back :rolleyes:
I hope I'll se you again​

Reaction score
Sad to hear that you got that shit, is it the really dangerous one or the less dangerous one? (A = Dangerous/B = Less dangerous. i think.)

My friend Steven has diabetese and he has the dangerous thing.

Reaction score
Sad to hear that you got that shit, is it the really dangerous one or the less dangerous one? (A = Dangerous/B = Less dangerous. i think.)

My friend Steven has diabetese and he has the dangerous thing.
It's type A the one with needles and stuff

Reaction score
Fuck man.... I just got to know you, i wish you good luck with everything outside perp.

sincerely,
Hoblit

User0

Hope you get better soon and then we can play with your African snatch.
I'm not going to sugarcoat anything for you. But I'm sure your doctor told you this if not then well.
You aren't overweight so this diabetes should be more controllable. If you don't control the diabetes you will eventually die from it. As you're taking shots and pills already which is bad because you're supposed to start with pills first and if it gets more severe you will take shots and pills. Myself I have diabetes but I don't control as I dont give a fuck which for you at a young age should give a fuck and control it.

Reaction score
You do whatever you want with your life. After all this is just a server and its kinda true what you're saying that is a waste of time, but its kinda addictive lel.

I'm going to be checked for diabetes soon, hoping for good results!

-MatStar

MattIs

You'll be back mate! Just get your insulin sorted and you'll be back to normal :) You'll eat a lot healthier so that's a plus but you're gonna have to get use to those needles.

Reaction score
It's a shame to hear it's gone a bit upside down for you, and I hope it all goes well.

If you do decide to leave, you have been a great member of the community, and I wish you luck for the future.