CPR for Firefighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://www.perpheads.com/threads/cpr-for-firefighters.24195/

Main Idea: CPR function/swep for firefighters

Full description of the idea: Firefighters will have CPR that will keep unconscious players alive for longer periods of time when used on them.

For example: A life alert has a occurred , the medic is busy so the PLFD responds , The CPR keeps the player alive for longer period of time, after that the medic arrives and uses the defibrillator to save the player.

More details : When you take the swep it will look like you're holding 2 hands straight forward,then if you're "cpr'ing" a player , you need to crouch and your hands will push on the players chest which will keep him alive longer till paramedics arrive.

Why should it be added?: The firefighter job will have more uses , so players wont be as bored, especially newbies. And it also really helps paramedics if there is only one paramedic on duty and 2-3 life alerts have occurred because the firefighters can just take their patrolling vehicle and quickly respond to the life alert that the medic cant currently respond to.

Pros:
1. Firefighter job will be more useful.
2. Firefighter job will be more fun.
3. Will add realism to RP.
4. Will help medics in case there is only one medic but there is firefighters.
5. Will help medics in a situation where there is over 10 unconscious people and paramedics cant revive everyone as fast.

Cons:
1.If medics are too busy, the unconscious people will have to wait longer till revived
2.May be hard to implement.

*Other additions: Don't you just hate when you are in a shootout in regal's as a cop and then you die with 6 other cops and medics don't have the time to revive you? Well firefighters will have more use. I personally respond to big shootouts as a firefighter, people are like "Why are you responding??" But I provide medical attention and I also provide cover with my firetruck but with CPR firefighters will be even more useful , officers can drag unconscious bodies behind the firetruck if and when possible, and we will keep them alive until a paramedic can revive them.

Status
Not open for further replies.