Server Suggestion Craftable Blunts

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Craftable Blunts
Suggestion Description: This would be a craftable item in the "medical" tab. To craft one, you'd need 1 marijuana and 1 newspaper. This will be craftable without a workbench and will be a comsumable item that you use like ciggeretes. It will give a slightly smaller effect than using a smoking marijuana with a bong. It will also create a smoke effect like a ciggerete after smoking.

Why should this be added?:
- Because you wouldn't require a bong to smoke weed.
- It would look nice in a roleplay situation.

What negatives could this have?:
-None I could think of.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: smoking weed would be more realistic, its not like everyone only uses bongs to smoke weed.

Useful Images:

Last edited:
It will give a slightly smaller effect than using a smoking marijuana with a bong.
For it to be feasible, This would need to give a bigger effect if anything, as smoking raw weed without the need to craft anything would give you better effects than rolling it into something that works less. Alternatively, 1 weed could give 2, which would give you better effect.

you'd need 1 marijuana and 1 newspaper.
Blunts are tobacco wrapped around weed. It'd make no sense for it to take newspaper even if it was a normal joint. Adding rolling papers wouldn't be an impossible task and would make more sense than using newspaper.

I suggested this, it got accepted, then denied because no one at the time could model a joint (Lol), now that such an endeavour is seemingly feasible, I support the idea on the pretense of making something more attractive and less conspicuious to sell than whole bricks of weed. Could definitely create dutch coffee shops in business shops without having obvious weed bricks on display.

just make it cigarettes and weed
Give me back my ratings on suggestions, now I have to write some sentences agreeing with you to demonstrate I agree!

This is probably the best option in terms of not having to add anything new to cater for this (Beyond a joint model, which can just be a white paper coned cylinder)