Crafting+

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3V

Reaction score
0a0ae93a53.jpg

Background:
Crafting + was made during the war between Hitmen Royal and the Belinsky family as a supplier and ally to the Belinsky family. It was created by Gary Belinsky and Ryan Harris. It made many people who they are today like Lamar Carter and Abdi Abdullah.

Owner:

Gary Belinsky

Manager:
Maximus Lockwood

This rank holds no real power and is to help keep the organization in line.

Members:
Jack Noah
Kenneth Walker
Brian Husky
Tyrone Stoneheart

Matt Grand
Michael Boyle
Hjlamar winroth
Reece Davidson
John Riddle
Laquisha Jamalkins
Willis Zaiger
Gino Luchiczi
William Snow
Arron Cursed
Martin Checky
Alex Fisher
Maximus lockwood
Jake Green
Philip Ali
Lars Woll
Jack Kier
Zack Robberts
Billy Belinsky
David Anderson
Paul white
Steve Cockerel

Cole Rogerson
Danny Darler
Marshal Mathews
Andreas Wise
Rushi-kesh Paricular
Tyrone Trevon
Narek Torossian
Groups:

Group A:
Leader: Maximus Lockwood @Chris
Cole Rogerson @Cole
Gino Luchiczi
Danny Darler @Holy Shit its Danny D
Arron Cursed @arron/faith
Zack Roberts @Zan116
Alex FIsher @verse
Tyrone Stoneheart
Willis Zaiger
Laquisha Jamalkins
Jack Mason
Hal Lavkatzo

Group B:
Leader: John Riddle
Martin Checky @Madda
Lars Woll @Minilarro
Jake Green @
Andreas Wiese
David Anderson @Grosblyth
Paul White
Steve Cockerel
Marshal Mathews
Rushi-kesh Paricular
William Snow
Jack Kier
Jack Noah
Spadille Redington
Narek Torossian @xhantium

Group C:
Leader: Michael Boyle @Sdac2
Kenneth Walker @Creepis
Billy Belinsky @BillySavery 2
Harry Barnet @Hazza56
Hjalmar winroth @Saltguy
Tyrone Trevon @Blicky
Joe Muhammad
Evaric Bishop

The group system will split the organization into 3 groups and those groups will be in different bases. This is to help combat the stealing from the organization and to help organize our members.

If you are not in a group at the moment we will sort it out.
If your not tagged with @ its because your forum names weren't showing

Rules:
No life alerts in base
No stealing from other members
No breaking server rules
No warmongering
Don't bring cops to the base
Becoming a cop to deliberately try raid the org or cause problems will not be tolerated.

Info:

We have no dress code and no weapon restrictions you are free to use anything you like. You do not need a car as we have banter vans (Black Ford Transits) as our main transport.

Traitors

Ayjay Harlem
Lewis Doman
Aaron Doman

Allies: None

Neutral:
RødGrød med Fløde
Paralake Partnership

Enemies: None
Armenian Mafia(Defeated)
Grow + (a bit of a joke)

Friends:
Ben Walker

Contact us: You can find Gary Belinsky in game or use this application form here

Closed

Last edited:

D3V

Reaction score
The war with Paralake Partnership is officially over after a long discussion with the leader of plp Eddie Grey we both decided its best to be at peace.

Reaction score
LBA Invitation:

Dear Gary Belinsky and Ryan Harris

It is with great pleasure that I write to invite Crafting+ to join LBA. I seen that you already have gained more power in few days that many organisations dreams to achieve in months. I'll therefor like Crafting+ to join LBA and become a part of our great partnership. If you choose to accept my invitation you will both be chairmen of LBA and later on be invited to our weekly administration meetings were we will discuss suggestions and importen topics.

If you guys have any additional questions feel free to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

- Fredy Newman, Councilman of LBA

Reaction score
I might have spotted a mistake, it is Andreas Wiese right, or is it another person?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd like to officially leave the Organization.

There is too many idiots within, it isn't what it was at the start. You should of kept it sweet and simple. Low numbers high quality. But at the moment it's high numbers low quality. There is also some disclosed reasons which will not be publicly stated.

Thank you - Liam Belinsky.

M

Reaction score
Today
I would like to confront some issues that occurred in the org today, which contributed to a sharp downfall in its performance. By no means am I saying that I wasn't a participant in said issues, but what I am saying is that there needs to be some prompt organizational changes.

The vast numbers either need to be thinned, or alternatively, the organization's teams need to be fully implemented and begin operations in a more structured manner (i.e. individually assigned territories for each team, rather than crowding an entire organization into a shitty German restaurant).

We had some betrayal today. Member(s) of the organization and/or its associations stole from C+ members, resulting in dispute and anguish between others. One factor that makes it so easy for one to take such a selfish act is the huge numbers of people in a base.

I will admit that my attitude towards a visit by officers was mutually frivolous, and by no means a responsible nor justifiable way of dealing with the visit of officers. There were too many people present and random people taking responsibility for the correspondence, though, which is why such affairs should only be responded to by one person alone (and one who knows what they're doing).

-----------------------------------

As for another matter - although I consider my actions to have been fully rule abiding - I would like to apologize to @Liam for being so trigger happy today. I was acting in order to protect the well-being of my friends who were part of a hugely sensitive circumstance (as they were being pursued randomly in spite of not having committed a traffic offense, and an officer drew their weapon at them). There were better, and much more diplomatic ways of handling such a situation. I didn't mean to have a dig at you in our exchange in LOOC or anything.

D3V

Reaction score
In an attempt to save Crafting + I have implemented a grouping system all members of the org will need to look at the groups and make sure they are happy as the groups are not final. I am also cracking down on some members that are causing problems and removing them from the organization for the greater good. Finally we have had a few problems with people stealing inside of the organization and if you are caught doing so you will be dealt with.

Reaction score
In an attempt to save Crafting + I have implemented a grouping system all members of the org will need to look at the groups and make sure they are happy as the groups are not final. I am also cracking down on some members that are causing problems and removing them from the organization for the greater good. Finally we have had a few problems with people stealing inside of the organization and if you are caught doing so you will be dealt with.
Was Frank in our org? He steals alot of drugs too...

Reaction score
I'm officially leaving the organisation as an owner, The reasons behind this is because Gary doesn't let any final decisions pass through me like the "ranking" system.

Good bye crafting +

Ayjay

Reaction score
I'm officially leaving the organisation as an owner, The reasons behind this is because Gary doesn't let any final decisions pass through me like the "ranking" system.

Good bye crafting +

Stop crying you fat prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.