Crashed and didn't automatically got my refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your in-game name: Garren Drenk
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26165399
Reason: I crashed and I didn't got my refund back
Evidence: Demo's are down at the moment.
Tick: Can't see the demo on my computer while I typed playdemo. The error is:
CDemoFile::Open: couldn't open file Perpheads.dem for reading.

I lost 20 gardern pots, 10 weed seeds, 10 cocain seeds and Material Inc. house isn't refunded.

Reaction score
You only get refunded if the server actually crashes, not if you crash. The server, as far as I know, didn't crash today, when we were being DDoSed we stayed up.

Reaction score
You only get refunded if the server actually crashes, not if you crash. The server, as far as I know, didn't crash today, when we were being DDoSed we stayed up.

Some people were stuck forever and left the server at that time. Just like me. The DDoS made my game stuck at that moment for a long period of time.

Reaction score
To see the demo just move it to your main garrysmod folder ( The folder where the "demos" folder are ) and it should be fine then ^^ :)

Reaction score
Try to disable all of your addons and then rename the demo and try to open it again,if doesnt work
check your autoexec.cfg (garrysmod/cfg) if you have any auto executable option on it,remove(Baslcly just remove autoexec.cfg incase you have auto options that is block to open demo) and try again. ((Didnt fit into the comment,sorry))

Status
Not open for further replies.