Crashing near city gas station/garage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Someone made a post about this not too long ago but it got archived without it even being answered and I’m still having the same problem so I thought I’d make another post about this.

This issue only occurs after playing on the server for a decent amount of time but what happens is whenever I go near that weird U shaped bend near city gas station and city garage my game will always crash no matter what as long as I’ve been on the server for a couple of hours.

I don’t get an error message or anything, the game just closes.

Wondering if anyone else has or had this problem or knows how to fix it.

TL;DR, my game crashes at city garage U bend how do I fix

Reaction score
Have you tried gitting gud?

So what I would try is restarting my PC. When that fails I would validate garrys mod files through steam. If that failed yet again I would check video card drivers for updates. If that failed I would uninstall garrys mod and everything related to it including the resource packs. If that failed still I would just stay away from city garage.

Another thing you could try. Why exactly causes the crash? Is it because you go to the city garage U bend or is it because you drove a car over it and the model freaked out so epicly your pc just had a brain aneurysm. what i'm saying is I would try and narrow the crash down to a shorter list of causes than. Be on server long time. Go to crashy placey.

Reaction score
The thing is I’ve pretty much tried most things and it does only seem to happen in vehicles but I’m not sure if it has some sort of ‘aneurysm’ since my game has already crashed by then...

Reaction score
There are crash mdmp files in your gmod folder should be in a folder called crashes can you upload those

Status
Not open for further replies.