Crashing while joining the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When I try to join the server my game just freezes when it says Downloading map/graphs/paralake_city_v3.ain and crashes without any error message. I have tried verifying the game cache, deleting addons and restarting my computer.
[DOUBLEPOST=1452108491,1452102221][/DOUBLEPOST]I tried reinstalling the addons again and now it crashes on workshop complete.

Reaction score
You may wanna go into workshop and search "Paralake V3" and subscribe to the one that was made by Fredy, hope I helped, good luck!

Reaction score
You may wanna go into workshop and search "Paralake V3" and subscribe to the one that was made by Fredy, hope I helped, good luck!
I already have that but could the content pack 1 and 2 for the map be causing crashes?
[DOUBLEPOST=1452168288,1452167589][/DOUBLEPOST]So after doing some research I disabled all the addons I have apart from the ones I needed for perpheads. Time to take 10 hours to find that one pesky corrupted addon.

Reaction score
You will need to install counter strike source content, if you have not already. Cscheater.era

Put it into addons folder.

Could'nt comment, on phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.