Crashing upon loading in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is on my other, older computer but I can't join the server without crashing for some reason.
I verified the cache, restarted Steam/the game/the computer, deleted my addons in the addons folder, disabled and enabled my addons after reinstalling them, installing the Paralake V4 map and materials, uninstalling and installing that again. Just what the heck am I missing?
[DOUBLEPOST=1513498867,1513432528][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump.

Deleted member 5193

You reinstalled the map, did you reinstall anything other than the map? Some sort of conflicting add-ons could cause it I guess.

Reaction score
You reinstalled the map, did you reinstall anything other than the map? Some sort of conflicting add-ons could cause it I guess.
I suppose, but I deleted the addons manually in the folder. What could be wrong there? As for content, I didn't have it installed initially, I tried installing all the content but still nothing. I could get in the server but could not take one step forward or check the Tab menu without crashing immediately.
[DOUBLEPOST=1513611349,1513607244][/DOUBLEPOST]Got it fixed. Bert told me that disabling all addons and enabling only PERP content works and it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.