CSGO Community Tournament

Reaction score
Can't we play another game instead? It's always cs:go, Why not Rocket League or Team Fortress 2 or smth?

Reaction score
  • Team Name: KKK (Kellogs Krunchy Kids)

Team Avatar:
    127b2f60a790773c08ffd39ec17a45db.png

Team Flag :

Team Captain: @Fusions

Players:
    - @Mage / Community-wide banned nibba
    - @Benjamin / Lord Benus himself
    - @Moon The Goon / retard
    - @Fusions / God
    - @Reece arnolds / Banned
    - vacant /

Last edited:
Reaction score
Team Registration:
Team Name:
Olsen Bann3d
Team Avatar (optional):
AgK09oo.jpg

Team Flag :
2000px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png

Team Captain: Husky
Players:
- Husky
- Mario
- Nade
- Martino
- Dom
- Mystic
- Code Monkey

Was just gonna PM but easier to just put it here.

Reaction score
Team Name: Partij Voor Vrijheid
Team Avatar:
view

Team Flag :
2000px-Prinsenvlag.svg.png

Team Captain: @beaky

Players:
- @jurriaantaal maybe???
- random dutch faggot
- another random dutch faggot
- some other inbred dutch polish faggot

POSITIONS VACANT FOR DUTCH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Quick Update:

I've registered the teams on a spreadsheet linked here. You can view the teams and players and some more info. The ones that are pending will be removed today at 8pm if they do not get another player to replace the Community Wide Banned Players. I will be adding the casters as well as soon as i talk to them.

I also wanna have some sort of Analysis stage between the games to comment on the performance of each team and player.

The Prize is still uncertain but it might be me buying Premium for 1 month to all winners (1st place only). I know it doesnt seem like much but 5*6 = 30€ in total and I'm not rich and I'm doing this alone. The games will probably be held during this week. I will do the matchups tomorrow morning live. (or today if the pending teams register new players before 8pm).

EDIT: Added both the confirmed and pending casters. There's also a place for the Analysts. Contact me to apply.

EDIT2: I've prepared the tournament on the Faceit Platform. Team Captains are to PM me TODAY!!!!! to receive an invite to register. Check the status here.

Best of luck to all.

PS.: i wanted to this because i wanted to participate in a tournament. But as it turns out, it's best not to host it and play at the same time. (also couldn't find a team that wouldn't completely destroy the others :( )

Last edited:
Reaction score
Quick Update:

I've registered the teams on a spreadsheet linked here. You can view the teams and players and some more info. The ones that are pending will be removed today at 8pm if they do not get another player to replace the Community Wide Banned Players. I will be adding the casters as well as soon as i talk to them.

I also wanna have some sort of Analysis stage between the games to comment on the performance of each team and player.

The Prize is still uncertain but it might be me buying Premium for 1 month to all winners (1st place only). I know it doesnt seem like much but 5*6 = 30€ in total and I'm not rich and I'm doing this alone. The games will probably be held during this week. I will do the matchups tomorrow morning live. (or today if the pending teams register new players before 8pm).

EDIT: Added both the confirmed and pending casters. There's also a place for the Analysts. Contact me to apply.

EDIT2: I've prepared the tournament on the Faceit Platform. Team Captains are to PM me TODAY!!!!! to receive an invite to register. Check the status here.

Best of luck to all.

PS.: i wanted to this because i wanted to participate in a tournament. But as it turns out, it's best not to host it and play at the same time. (also couldn't find a team that wouldn't completely destroy the others :( )
Sad some fucking cunt needs to delete it and write on "bigs up to being fucking gay"

Reaction score
Quick Update

Thanks to some people that thought they were really funny in editing the spreadsheet, I won't be hosting this anymore. I don't feel comfortable giving away money for the prize pool if some people that are to participate are idiots and minges. Thanks for your time and sorry to those that just wanted to play for fun. To the ones that still think that being that class clown is cool, I feel sorry for you and your peers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Quick Update

Thanks to some people that thought they were really funny in editing the spreadsheet, I won't be hosting this anymore. I don't feel comfortable giving away money for the prize pool if some people that are to participate are retards, cunts, idiots, and minges. Thanks for your time and sorry to those that just wanted to play for fun. To the ones that still think that being that class clown is cool, I feel sorry for you and your peers.
it wasn't us though lol

Reaction score
Quick Update

Thanks to some people that thought they were really funny in editing the spreadsheet, I won't be hosting this anymore. I don't feel comfortable giving away money for the prize pool if some people that are to participate are retards, cunts, idiots, and minges. Thanks for your time and sorry to those that just wanted to play for fun. To the ones that still think that being that class clown is cool, I feel sorry for you and your peers.

On perpheads some people are more interested in ruining someones day than doing something cool