Daragh's introduction

Reaction score
Hello PERPHeads!

Quite a lot of you know who I am, and some of you will not have a clue and call me a sweatervest, but whatever ;)

Since I haven't really fully introduced my self, my name is Daragh and I'm from England. I joined back in December 2015, when I finally got a computer that could run perp. I tried on my old laptop, ages ago and it ran perp like a potato, my old gaming pc which made it like I was running on McDonalds internet and finally I have a PC that can run perp, yes of course I got it at Christmas :)

My IC name is Jonathan Good, you may know me as a drunk mayor as everytime I get elected, a fellow secret service comes along and forces vodka down my throat, joking I normally find them in my office waiting for me, obviously done by the SS.

I was Mayor earlier and I had a crap ton of death threats, luckily for me the server crashed so I didn't die, whatever that has to do with my introudction.

You will see me in game a lot whether you like it or not, I'll be watching you :)

p.s. I love being a snitch, everytime I hear a raid or mug going on I always call the police so I can watch SWAT go kick the hell out of them and send them back to whatever farm they came from.

Reaction score
Nice to meet you :)

I met you in game already about twice, you seem like a friendly guy. I'm the one who told you to craft Beretta grips to increase your firearms level ;)