Introduction

Reaction score
Hello Everyone My name is Janice/Gary I am going on 14 and have been playing on perp for a few months now.

Things to know about me
I am Scottish

I used to be staff on a TTT server that shut down just 2 days ago.

I am currently hosting a TTT server with friends.

I have managed to get some of my close friends to join perp and they seem to really like it.

My Main Goal For Perp
My main goal in perp is to achieve a higher rank in the PLPD. I am currently a senior officer and I think I am pretty good at it

I would also like to be staff but that I know won't happen if I applied the now so hopefully I will get a position of staff in the future when people know me a bit more.

Well thanks for reading my introduction.

If you have any questions for or about me leave them as a comment below and I will answer them

~Janice❤️

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome to perpheads, if there is anything you wonder about don't be afraid to Private Message a staff member, typically Server Enforcers, Server Moderators and Server Administrators, Senior administration and Head administration do not reply that often.
(Senior administration will never reply since the only Senior administrator resigned)

If you feel you can be an asset to the PLPD, do not be afraid to apply https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSecHkya4QabNNsB56lvhSFu3D6Bx5j6GGkm5WvXbk4jF6UrYA/viewform