Server Suggestion Dark Web item shop

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Dark Web item shop
Suggestion Description: buy moderate armor with dirty money.

Personally I'd love to see the addition of some sort of layer of depth to criminal currency in the form of Crypto. Users can either clean their money to use it for general purpose or turn it into crypto for dark web items such as this through a npc to fill up their E-wallet with said crypto. Then they purchase items on the shop with this crypto by paying for said item similar to how waypo sells items but through an integrated in-game method. The buyer picks up their package at a certain location.

dirty money possibly unable to be stored in storage or possibly able to for later usage if considered OP or non OP by the community and dev team.

Why should this be added?:
- Gives more depth to the crime world
- Use of dirty money to purchase contraband
- Realistic
- Gives more use to the bank robbery other than just PVP by providing RP benefit
- Empowers more active organizations who engage in high tier criminal activity and succeeds encouraging new players to strive to do the same if they play as crim.

What negatives could this have?:
- Could be seen as OP or unfair to cops

Reaction score
crims can use 50 bmg sniper rifles and the majority of cops cant so 50 bmg + moderate armor = not fun for pd or anyone else for that matter

Reaction score
crims can use 50 bmg sniper rifles and the majority of cops cant so 50 bmg + moderate armor = not fun for pd or anyone else for that matter
L115a3 is 1 shot anywhere, your argument makes no sense.

Reaction score
the majority of police officers are not TFU and can not compete with suspects that have body armor with simple pistols

Reaction score
the majority of police officers are not TFU and can not compete with suspects that have body armor with simple pistols
as50 is like 50k loss risk and even then you craft it for no risk. The armor price could be even higher or the same but you still first have to succeed a bank robbery and stay alive which is the hardest type of crime possible.

Reaction score
as50 is like 50k loss risk and even then you craft it for no risk. The armor price could be even higher or the same but you still first have to succeed a bank robbery and stay alive which is the hardest type of crime possible.
I think the 16:9 boys have proved that it’s just about skill.

@rxmeo @Dave etc raid just using pistols and win (most of the time)

civ will always have risk & PD should always have an advantage - however, if you actually apply skill you will win

Reaction score
I think the 16:9 boys have proved that it’s just about skill.

@rxmeo @Dave etc raid just using pistols and win (most of the time)

civ will always have risk & PD should always have an advantage - however, if you actually apply skill you will win
i still believe a dark web item shop is a good idea, maybe not armor, but for something else that is only for crime to make crime more variety and depth.

Reaction score
Couldn’t this be tooter?
tooter is highly inefficient, unused and jank at the moment from what I see. a separate suggestion is necessary.

tooter would help roleplay a bunch since it would lessen the amount of OOC and unrealistic advertisements by giving a way for players to communicate via tooter.

An overhaul of the interface to make it more user-friendly and clean as well as a feature that pops up new toots on your phone with a setting to make it only popup on mention are 2 things I think that would be a game-changer.

Refer to my highly-detailed illustration below

Untitled.png

But in regards to the crypto wallet and dirty money being used to generate this crypto for dark web item shop usage. It can still prove to be a great thing for criminals, for example buying Grenades or Molotovs or Bombs from the dark web using Crypto can be really cool.

Reaction score
tooter is highly inefficient, unused and jank at the moment from what I see. a separate suggestion is necessary.

tooter would help roleplay a bunch since it would lessen the amount of OOC and unrealistic advertisements by giving a way for players to communicate via tooter.

An overhaul of the interface to make it more user-friendly and clean as well as a feature that pops up new toots on your phone with a setting to make it only popup on mention are 2 things I think that would be a game-changer.

Refer to my highly-detailed illustration below

View attachment 19093

But in regards to the crypto wallet and dirty money being used to generate this crypto for dark web item shop usage. It can still prove to be a great thing for criminals, for example buying Grenades or Molotovs or Bombs from the dark web using Crypto can be really cool.
Crypto is cool, but in my personal opinion this would over complicate perp.

Perp is simple, that’s why it works.

I like your ideas with tooter and feel that would add the correct amount of depth for the crooks