Server Suggestion Alternative Money laundering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Alternative Money laundering
Suggestion Description: While instantly laundering the money to the bank robbery guy pays out already pretty well. This method is done overtime making it more time consuming but more lucrative in the long term.

Members of well established organizations can message the drug dealer “launder” and receive a list of NPC businesses who offer services to launder the dirty money.

The following will explain all the businesses and how they will process your laundering:

1) Car Repossession

A random car will spawn in a parking space of an empty unowned property or a parking space. You are told this car was recently bought and the shady car dealer wants you to bring it back to him while in turn he will take your money in turn for real legit cash bit by bit.

Depending on sum of dirty money the car type and location will differ:

>$100,000
the theft will be done on a poor location with a car similar to the class of a chop ship easy mission.

$100,000-$1,000,000

The vehicle will be in similar locations to chop shop medium and be of same class.

$1,000,000-$10,000,000

The vehicle will be theft hard type and difficulty.

Integration:
Each vehicle successfully repossessed will cue a message sms to be given directly to the player notifying the success and explaining in an fabricated invoice that the vehicle was repossessed legally.

The payout and risk:

By extension, the payout is similar to the chop shop mission itself. Except this is a perpetual course of laundering that is done to layer out the scheme and eventually completely wipe out the pocket from the dirty money. The pay should obviously be higher than a normal chop shop payout as to fairly reward the criminals for success incase they manage to get through all the dirty money.

While that sounds lucrative, one must understand the risk is that the player holds the dirty money the whole time. This means one fail and the robbery payout is gone. The higher money sum, the higher the risk and the faster the money is laundered.

NOTE:

I stopped writing this idea because I realize it can be too long for one suggestion. Please give feedback or let me know what you think. My hopes was to give wanted criminals more passive crime to do and I wanted to add more laundering strategies but I just want to gauge demand first. I hope to add more ways that minimize shooting and maximize passive rp as to give a grind criminal roleplayers can enjoy.

Why should this be added?:
- wanted life improvements
- criminals get more variety
- balanced way of extending roleplay
- more things for cops to respond to and investigate
- depth to role play

What negatives could this have?:
- more shootouts incase the bank robber is pursued, same thing if the bank robber did a raid or robbed bank again.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Boredom when wanted

Reference:

Reaction score

This entire suggestion is 3.4 bait, if you are wanted for 11.11, you hide, you don't draw attention to yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.