Dashcam videos - Best of them

Reaction score
Now, I am not one who plays their music at a low level, but that is a tad extreme now init?

Either way, since y'all revived this topic, check out this old dashcam vid of mine with some annoying cyclists.
And a biker doing a wheely (around 0:12)
inb4 this thread will turn into who can roast Riekelt the most for blasting anime shit trough Dutch streets and wondering why cyclists are treating him like shit

Reaction score

Clip 1 - Lorry pulls out on me at 40 MPH >;(
Clip 2 - Mercedes stops very hard from 70mph (even his abs comes on)
Clip 3 - Cyclist makes me stop cus he's an IDIOT HEAD
Clip 4 - BMW was up my arse for ages then overtakes on a blind corner
Clip 5 - sweatervest in his mini nearly KILSL ME

Last edited:
Reaction score

Clip 1 - Lorry pulls out on me at 40 MPH >;(
Clip 2 - Mercedes stops very hard from 70mph (even his abs comes on)
Clip 3 - Cyclist makes me stop cus he's an IDIOT HEAD
Clip 4 - BMW was up my arse for ages then overtakes on a blind corner
Clip 5 - sweatervest in his mini nearly KILSL ME
what kind of disgusting behaviour is this where you indicate before entering a round about?

in Germany they'd kill you for it!!1! (actually, we only use it when exiting, I don't know if it's different in UK just wanted to point out and wanna know)

Reaction score
what kind of disgusting behaviour is this where you indicate before entering a round about?

in Germany they'd kill you for it!!1! (actually, we only use it when exiting, I don't know if it's different in UK just wanted to point out and wanna know)
it's fucking retarded to indicate before the roundabout, like if people are going on the last exit here what some people do is they indicate to that corner even if its on the FUCKING OTHER SIDE

Reaction score
I also do it for example ( When I go all around I indicate left and when leaving I indicate right.)
anvT9rz.png

Reaction score

if you go left, you indicate left to give people plenty of notice. If you go straight, you don't use your indicators until you reach your exit , then you indicate left. If you go right, you give people on the other side of the road plenty of notice so they dont pull out in front of you. In this case there were multiple lanes so i had to let people know, but its the same principle for all roundabouts (providing they're not mini roundabouts; in that case you just hope for the best man).

Reaction score
I also do it for example ( When I go all around I indicate left and when leaving I indicate right.)
anvT9rz.png
There is literally no point of indicating anyways as you're in a bloody round about, you can only go right (or left for the UK normies), it's like going straight in a bend where it's slightly going to the right and indicating. The reason why you don't indicate when entering is because the indicator could be left on by not automatically resetting itself when turning the steering wheel, you just confuse other drivers, though, they should look at your wheel orientation instead of your indicator so they don't pull out infront of you. It gives them time to prepare instead of waiting and causing a jam behind them only to see you drive with your indicator still on on the round about going for another exit.

Reaction score
The reason why you don't indicate when entering is because the indicator could be left on by not automatically resetting itself when turning the steering wheel, you just confuse other drivers, though, they should look at your wheel orientation instead of your indicator so they don't pull out infront of you. It gives them time to prepare instead of waiting and causing a jam behind them only to see you drive with your indicator still on on the round about going for another exit.
The indicator is resetting when you turn the steering wheel straight again when leaving the roundabout you indicate to the other side.
I also are failing to see how it is not safe, you are alerting the person waiting for you that you are willing to take the next exit.

Reaction score
The indicator is resetting when you turn the steering wheel straight again when leaving the roundabout you indicate to the other side.
I also are failing to see how it is not safe, you are alerting the person waiting for you that you are willing to take the next exit.
Indicating does not always mean that they (or you) will take a exit, it's not a guarantee and you can't use it to justify yourself against police or your insurance which is why you should double check by also looking at the wheel orientation before pulling in when it's clear. It's just there to prepare the driver and showing that your current intentions are to exit which can always change. I still suggest not doing this habit as it's bad for all parties involved. They teach this at every German driving school (including exam, if you check "Indicate before entering" you automatically fail the question) and it should be true for every road.

Reaction score
or you're just indicating and they think you're retarded, how is it making it safe in the first place? You're just doing a useless act that quite often makes people nervous and slow them down. Just indicate when you come to your point of leaving the roundabout, there's no fucking reason for you to do it unless you travel with a bud who don't know where you're going if you're going to like some sort of party