Debate: is Leisure suit Larry a simp, or a pimp?

Do you agree with my analysis

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello, today we are going to be doing a serious, deep, and in depth analysis of a topic that I’ve been debating mentally with myself all day. The topic being:

“Is leisure suit Larry a SIMP, or a Pimp.”

Lets begin with who Larry is with a quote taken from the header of the Wikipedia page for Leisure suit Larry:
“Leisure Suit Larry is an adult-themed video game series created by Al Lowe. It was published by Sierra from 1987 to 2009, then by Codemasters starting in 2009. The first six Leisure Suit Larry titles, along with Magna Cum Laude and Love for Sail Mobile, were distributed by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (previously distributed by Activision Blizzard), while Box Office Bust and Reloadedwere distributed by Codemasters. Currently the games are being published and distributed by Assemble Entertainment.

The games follow Larry Laffer, a balding, double entendre-speaking, leisure suit-wearing man in his 40s. The stories generally revolve around him attempting, usually unsuccessfully, to seduce attractive women.”

Now, from the last line, you gotta jump to the conclusion that Larry is, in fact, a hardcore SIMP. But, Larry is at least successful in gaining their attention. Larrys what you’d refer to as a “close, but no cigar“ type of deal.

But, my in depth research has found out, that the series has successful pursuits, especially in the game “LSL Magna Cum Laude”. Larry Lovage can find his true soulmate in that game.

... But wait a minute, “Larry Lovage” is a different name to “Larry Laffer” is it not? That’s because, they’re different people. Larry Lovage is Larry Laffers nephew! Doh! Out pimped by his own fucking nephew. Lmfao, what a fucking simp.

So I have concluded that Larry Laffer, is in fact a simp.

Tune in next week where I analyse and estimate Duke Nukem‘s cock size. Is all that alien killing in a muscle shirt true chad behaviour or a coping method of a smaller secret?