Decoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
No. As long as you're not using them whilst doing illegal activities. As you've been told, do not place them on top of concrete barricades, as you have done in the past.

Reaction score
No. As long as you're not using them whilst doing illegal activities. As you've been told, do not place them on top of concrete barricades, as you have done in the past.
I have it placed on the living room and Im defending inside bedroom, living room is being used only for decoration. Which rule am I brekaing then

Reaction score
If someone posts a screenshot of me using it as a one way I'll accept to get banned perm

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
If someone posts a screenshot of me using it as a one way I'll accept to get banned perm
You should not be doing that, as you are doing illegal activities within that property, which means that any props you have in that area where you can hide behind, can be used as cover, which means that you are unintentionally creating a head glitch.

Reaction score
If you feel the staff member issuing a decision on your base was unfair or incorrect please make a staff complaint rather than multiple passive-aggressive threads. The other thread will be left open as it had some sort of discussion to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.