Tyla Jai Messages 4,083 Reaction score 3,796 Points 1,405 Jun 21, 2021 Staff #1 @Mim @Hayden @Mina @Murtsley
Collier Messages 2,653 Reaction score 6,911 Points 1,450 Location Berlin, Germany Jun 21, 2021 Staff #3 I liked the risk/benefit analysis near the end there
Clarky Messages 3,231 Reaction score 4,594 Points 1,125 Location United Kingdom Jun 21, 2021 #4 The pain in your voice at the end says it all
Mim Messages 708 Reaction score 1,113 Points 745 Location England Jun 21, 2021 #5 1.05 -> 1.12 is the best, kills someone and gets so excited that you tab out. That is me every time my shots hit someone.
1.05 -> 1.12 is the best, kills someone and gets so excited that you tab out. That is me every time my shots hit someone.
Clarky Messages 3,231 Reaction score 4,594 Points 1,125 Location United Kingdom Jun 21, 2021 #6 We love seeing a TFO Jimmy Brown running about taking down crims if that could actually happen
Mim Messages 708 Reaction score 1,113 Points 745 Location England Jun 21, 2021 #7 Look you should have seen me yesterday man @Tilin Can confirm I actually had good aim. I was doing very well not even in TFU gear
Look you should have seen me yesterday man @Tilin Can confirm I actually had good aim. I was doing very well not even in TFU gear
Mina Messages 1,013 Reaction score 2,037 Points 755 Location North of Ireland Jun 21, 2021 #8 I love that you killing me made you that happy lmao
Mina Messages 1,013 Reaction score 2,037 Points 755 Location North of Ireland Jun 21, 2021 #9 I would have went left mate
Bnjemann Messages 10,010 Reaction score 12,553 Points 1,080 Location REHAB Jun 21, 2021 Staff #10 IA is the most used weapon by power growers too mad to accept an L.
Inchs Messages 856 Reaction score 910 Points 645 Jun 21, 2021 #11 why is the first 5 seconds of the video saying we're going to dock i'm not gay i swear
Murtsley Messages 1,281 Reaction score 3,247 Points 790 Location East Grestin Border Checkpoint Jun 23, 2021 #12 Chad
Kempotent Messages 1,202 Reaction score 1,273 Points 720 Location Under Lewis088's bed Jun 23, 2021 #13 Loved the pro/con analysis, should of gone left catch the baddie!