Delta 1: Policy Following Compilation

Reaction score
I still don't want female gamer sergeants in the PD driving expensive european cars, preferably driving any car at all... as the police commissioner its difficult for me to cover all the tier costs you cause and manage your payroll at the same time, -support from me, IA'd for driving on the wrong lane, intermediately F6'd for 3.4, do not consider applying for helper what a rulebreaker

Reaction score

Policy Following Compilation

Proceeds to drive down the wrong side of the highway multiple times :facepalm:

5b) Driving and Highway Operations
Officers will not pursue vehicles on the wrong side of the highway or main roads.​

Reaction score
do you remember that other day where I thought that was gonna happen what we did the other d̵a̶y̶ ̸r̷e̶m̴e̷m̷b̷e̴r̴ w̴̬̓h̵̤̕ě̴͓n̵͔̂ ̷͗͜ÿ̷̨́o̵̠͒u̸̯̓ f̸̗͊̓e̵̛̹͒l̸͇̜͂l̶̫̒ ̵͕͗̂o̵̰̿͑f̷͕̔͝f̶̞́͊ ̴̘̑t̵̼̅̿ͅh̶̾͜͠e̷̍ͅ ̴̥͔̀̚h̷̢̥̑ȉ̶̼g̸̱̏̏h̴̻̤͑̈w̵̩̗̿a̸̯͐͜y̸̬̭̓ ȯ̴͎̱̲̱ī̶̛̹͔͙̃̕ ̴̣̂t̶̯̜̤͌ͅy̷̧͇͆̂̍͘ḷ̸̩̈́̈́͆͜à̶͚̼ ̵̬͖͛̈̈́͐ͅw̸͔͛͋̈̕h̴̨͇̏́ͅa̵̗̩̟̖̓̕t̵̡͇́̓̑́ ̵̡̼̯̊̅̌̕h̶͔̖͓̔a̸͎̦̳͑̽̕p̷͚͖̍̈́ͅp̶̧̢̩̝̅̇͘͘e̸̼̟͝n̷̠̖̅͘e̶̡̡͆d̵͓̏ ̶̪̂̐̅̕h̷͖̬̘͊̀ę̵͐̉̌͝r̶̹̿̔͊ͅę̶̜͎̑͘͘h̴̨̫̩͔̟͍͉͊͝ͅo̵͚̗̥̥̼̖͐̽̽̌̑́̍ͅp̵̲̙̬̪̾̑̋͂̆͋ ̴͈̫̱̱͈̓̏͝ͅō̷̡̜͇v̵̢̼̫̩͖͆e̵̝͕̱͕̞̜̔͒̈̂̀̓͝ŗ̸̭̍͌̃̈́͆̿̒͝ ̴̢̭̟̉͝͝t̸̮̰̘͉͙̞̻̎͑͌̈́ḥ̸͕͙̎̆̐̋ě̴͎̻͆r̷͈̀́͑̿̀̌͒͝ḛ̴̱̬̭̘̓̔͋͒̚ ̸̲̜̜̤̃͐̓͛̃͆͛y̴̧̛̛͇͈͔̫̱̌̆͐́é̸̠̯̳͈͉͎͉̇̃̀͐̋͠a̵̙͎̟͚̪̚h̶̨͈̤͙̏̏̋̾͝͝ ̴͓̓͛͠ȟ̵̭͎̞̗ȩ̸̡̱̘̈̍̃͘ ̸̰̓ŕ̴̢̳͉̠̦͈͖̠̈́͆̍̂ạ̶͉͕̺̯̮͐͐͆m̸̰̣͐͆̑̓͌͠͝m̶̧̙̳͝e̶̮͖͎̮̼͓̅d̵̡͈̤͎̯̠͙̳̎̐̾ ̵̢̳̺͍̳͈̥̎́̕ö̵̭́͋͋̂v̸̢͓͎͓͉̝̇̅̏́̇̏̌͜ĕ̵̳̊̚r̵̻̞̥̩͕͊̆͗̌̈́̑ ̵̢̬̻̗̪̜̻̈́͋̒̍̃̀m̸̡̭͕͙͉̬̊̔͋̚͝͝y̷͇͙̪̫̔͛͂̏̀͐͊ ̴͖̦̪͈̘̟̘̚͝c̵̯̃͒͐͝ă̴͉̤̺̏̊̒̕ṟ̸̰͈̙̭͋̆̓

Reaction score
tenor.gif

mf at 7:00