Designer Clothing - More like Thrift Shop

Reaction score
Hello Pls TELL me How you can like clothing like this

qrAoTsF.png

Outfit is worth $21k please explain how you can like this outfit? It literally looks like clothing from the thriftshop

Without the word supreme on it it’d be worth like 200-300

B R A N D I N G

Thats 20000 pieces of clothing stacked together ofc it will look ugly.

Hello Pls TELL me How you can like clothing like this

qrAoTsF.png

Outfit is worth $21k please explain how you can like this outfit? It literally looks like clothing from the thriftshop

It looks like its from the thrift shop due to how the mans wearing it, he's sagged and it dosen't look like a correct fit, he's overusing things and is using un-needed accessories.

The clothing items such as Northface and Supreme he's wearing are fairly expenisve, especially the jacket thats over $850 If I recal, the beanie is about $60 dollars, mask is $80, shoes are over $200 and the polka dot supreme hoodie or LV one I see there is over $1k. There is high demand for these things and they're normally re-sold to people like this guy and they're limited and in all honesty, the brand awareness makes it so expensive too.

They don't 'Like' it most of the time, they like it because other people like it and cant afford it, they see it as a flex oppertunity. I only buy their things if it looks cool or fits my kind of price range or whatever. @Exnem ツ

The like is fueled by the popularity and awareness of the brand, thus leading the people on to buy it and either make money off it or to wear it as 'Street wear fashion'.

You gotta know your self-esteem is lower than anyone's when you buy branded stuff from thrift stores...

I'd rather have a suprome shirt than wear a used one...

i remember there was a thread about this a while ago and i had a fucking keyboard fight with @Bean Can because he genuinely thought Supreme cost so much because of QUALITY and not branding
so fuck you @Bean Can you fucking loser

Perfect if you're a batman villain or a minion to a batman villain i guess? Or if you're making a movie about the future and you just happen to be in 1982

Who would be mad about someone wasting their money on straight bullshit all the time?

calling a norwegian citizen broke is like telling a native-american to go back to their own country

Back