Developer Permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Remove the spawn menu from developers on the live server

Why should this be added? (pros): Pro's of this suggestion is that you will no longer have developers spawning themselves weapons as city/government employees. Within the last year, I have seen

-Roadcrew with AS50
-Mayor with AS50
-Firefighter with M82

it is clear that they can't control their estrogen imbalance and seem to always have an urge to spawn shit in and fuck with other people with seemingly 0 repercussion.

What negatives could this have? (cons): won't be able to use as much virtual power to fuck with the rest of the server

*Other additions: removal of additional permissions

maxresdefault.jpg

Deleted member 4116

Just remove all their perms on the main server and only keep their perms on test server or whatever, they can't seem to control their power abusing everywhere. Using !spawn in events, spawning guns as medic and roadcrew and the list goes on.

• Funny
Reactions: Sam
Reaction score
In the last thread, the main issue was that we didn't have enough staff members online to deal with reports, but that issue seems kinda resolved to me now (mods, do you agree or?).

Reaction score
Seen this happen numerous times. Had my police rp ruined due to certain “developers” spawning in 10+ bombs as a mayor and having m82’s for some reason. Nothing but an rdm fest and spammed the life alerts.

Reaction score
I will look at restructuring some of the permissions so that developers have less permissions that we don't need on the live server. However, most of what you have referred to were actions taken by Senior Administration team. We cannot remove the ability for Senior Administrators to spawn items without removing the ability to handle refund requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.