[Discussion] Ferrari LaFerrari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: Add a new supercar to our current collection.

Description:
I'm sure most of us can relate, when I say that I am sick of seeing the same supercars all the time, so my solution to this is TO ADD MORE (YAY!). Specifically, the Ferrari LaFerrari as it is part of TDM's Ferrari package. Here's what I am on about:

Pressing the image links you to the workshop item

Pros:

- More variety

Cons:

- Cars need to be redone
- With the addition of several new vehicles, the content pack would require more space.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can only really see two cons of having more cars on the server.

1. Cars need to be re-programmed for the server, because the normal TDMcar handling is a bit shit, and that take a long time to fix.

2. All of the content packs would take up more space on your hard drive, and it could potentially scare new players away. (Even though we already have a massive amount of content)

Other than that, I can't really see any cons, so I think it's definitely worth it to add more car variety on the server, as finding a supercar, that isn't already bought by 10 people is really hard to do.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Maybe even this beauty?
0B86197E1DFB9630ADDBC808715B71649EBE9A57

Ferrari 488 GTB

Reaction score
We don't fucking need more supercars. It's so unnecessary and people will grow more just to get this. SMH perp should get more city cars than super cars.

Reaction score
We don't fucking need more supercars. It's so unnecessary and people will grow more just to get this. SMH perp should get more city cars than super cars.
To be honest I really agree with Puma here. I recently sold my upgraded SLS for a Porsche 997 which I don't regret, it's an exotic looking car (SLS is broken, can't wait for Fredy to fix it's issues so I yolo'd it) so I just went with it and live with a lower body/engine repair cost which is a good plus to have.

I'm currently saving up some money for a mid tier car. I had a lot of them, one of them being the Honda Civic Type R aka VTEC monster, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Scion FR-S, Toyota Prius and the list goes on. I personally hate seeing super cars everywhere and would rather get some variety like the new Volvo vehicles in TDM. We already have enough shiny fast cars, why not try them instead? I just want to see more cheap/affordable mid tier cars that are worthy buying, not more supercar crashes on the street because people are being inconsiderate of their speed.

Reaction score

I agree as well. People will spend hours on a chair for several days or weeks watching over their drugs and being paranoid if they get raided, all for a fancy new car that can go fast and looks pleasing.

Honestly, city cars are the middle ground for people starting off and just wanting to get around, but is there a point on why you would want something that can already outrun the cops and handle well than the cheaper car which does the same? At that stage it's just player vs player, which doesn't happen often other than raids, maybe chasing someone down.

The customized version of the gamemode we have needs to introduce a new money making method that's enjoyable and not just sitting in a chair for 40 minutes so you could buy those two guns and then die immediately after.

Tl:dr

no, waste of time, doesn't contribute much. However if a new batch of multiple cars were introduced at the same time and at different prices it adds more variety for people to work more. But I'd still prefer an alternate method to be created to earn vehicles.

Reaction score
What people are saying here is really something I both agree and disagree with, firstly; Yes we do need more cars and not just all cars in general but just civil cars that people would buy, but then you also have to understand what is actually something people would buy when they've spent a lot of time on perp, I remember when I bought my first supercar back in Paralake_City_v1 I just simply felt like getting a Lamborghini to show up what I've achieved and that I've played the game for a while, however I didn't drive it at all I simply just had it in my garage and never touched it, funny enough; still there just in my garage.

So to simply say that we should not add more supercars or sportscars in general is just being blind, people buy cars like that to have that constant reminder/show-off what they've achieved and that they've spent time into the game, I mean it's almost like a rank in CS:GO although it has nothing to do with your skill in the game at all.

Aswell as if you had the money in real life to buy one of these cars you would instantly, it's almost everyones dream to have one of those cars.

So yes I agree that more cars should be added to the game however I think changes has to be made to the game before-hand such as more civil ways of making money and just adjusting the game in general.

Reaction score
Everyone would buy cheaper cars if they didn't have the speed of a turtle, so people want more fast cars.

Reaction score
In all honesty I agree with Daymon here, adding a car like the tesla model 3 would be hot as it is just a simple and affordable working car, although this would be a bit OP considering how cheap it is. A few suggestions are as follows:
-Ford Fiesta
-Ford Focus
-Smart Cars
-Honda Civic
And obviously many more.

Plox more basic cars for none drug lords.

Reaction score
We have too many supercars already. I don't believe adding another one would really be appealing to the community.

Current cars:

20% Crapmobiles
35% Race Cars
45% Supercars that an arabian oil trader cant even get.

We need more convencional vehicles, not more supercars.

Status
Not open for further replies.