Server Suggestion Display Crafting Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Display Crafting Price
Suggestion Description: Currently, when you drop an item for sale, it gives you some seemingly arbitrary price. I am suggesting that instead, it puts the craft price of the item. Alternatively, list the craft price somewhere on the "sell item" menu.

Also possibly allow other users (buyers) to see the craft price displayed above an item.

Why should this be added?:
- Allows people to more accurately price their items
- Makes it so people don't have to do calculations or consult tinycalc to see their cost
- QOL

If added where everyone can see craft price:
- Removes confusion for new players
- Less "how much is this worth" in ooc

What negatives could this have?:
- Developing time
- People possibly not knowing of the feature and continuing to think its some arbitrary number
- Might be hard to include all of the additional attachments? (development wise)

If added where everyone can see craft price:
- Makes the text above the item clunkier and less readable

Useful Images:

Reaction score
this makes it hard to scam new players there for i down vote this post

Reaction score
- Allows people to more accurately price their items
You already received a crafting price when you made the item and this information is already findable in game via the F1 menu. I don’t see a reason for this 99.9% of the time you’re editing the default price, and making the crafting price the default value means it’s almost always being changed anyways, so it wouldn’t change anything.

Also, seeing as how selling at bazaar now carries almost no risk from the majority of the rule abiding playerbase, and that you won’t actually make financial losses beyond items not being good sellers, the risk of underpricing or overpricing your items should be a mistake that can be made, and serve as the only real risk to a bazaar shops activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.