Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Super_
How long were you banned for: 3 Months

Your Steam Name
: Mage
Your In-game Name: Nadine Kennedy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37831563

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.2 - Communicated in-game information via a third-party application (Discord)
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: "Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods".

I never communicated over discord to gain an unfair advantage. Did I talk about game related things on discord? Yes, however anything related that affects me in-game I would always talk in-game instead. I have 100+ hours of demos you can happily go through, and in none of them I am using or giving information outside of the game unfairly or affect someone else's time negatively. There's plenty of org chat logs and demos to prove that I did not gain any advantage from being on discord at the same time as playing perp, especially when I would always deafen and go on in-game teamspeak in actual situations like raids shootouts etc.

I'll hop on teamspeak and dispute any "evidence" of me supposedly metagaming if necessary. Clearly the bans were handed out without actually talking to us about it and that is how already 2 people were falsely banned and are now unbanned.

Evidence: Well I never received any, but I'll happily send all my demos since my unban.

Reaction score
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.