Disrespect in IC avenues - thoughts?

What are your thoughts on disrespectful behaviour IC?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I feel that we are more and more loosing the concept of Roleplay in this server. You're playing a character. If i call a cop a terrible police man that should eat his own shit, im saying that in game. If i say that to Tyla Jai, i don't mean that his person actually should eat shit. Hes probably a very fine policeman! This should ofcourse always be considered in context. If you, as a cop for example are being an annoying pain in the ass by keeping someone cuffed for long, taking a weapon, etcetera, you should be able to say what you want. If i run up to some squeaker cop and tell him to "neck himself because he's annoying" that's obviously not meant within Roleplay context and should be penalised.

If you are triggered by the words kill yourself, have suicidal thoughts or struggle emotionally, i first recommend you seek help. You are not alone. Sides that, you won't be playing a game where you know 13 year olds are shouting slurs left and Right.

Reaction score
Racism is not an action? Better remove it from the rules, evidently it does not offend anyone and it totally has no impact on a person to be heavily insulted on the Color of their skin

Sometimes it’s better not to comment
Said the one word isn’t, an action. Nothing here I stated was about racism. That word isn’t racist in my book. It’s who makes it racist.

Right back at ya!

Reaction score
Said the one word isn’t, an action. Nothing here I stated was about racism. That word isn’t racist in my book. It’s who makes it racist.

Right back at ya!
This is exactly the definition of a stupid argument, let’s look objectively shall we

A7019E72-727F-43C0-B327-734530688FD9.jpeg

There is no argument if you find it racist or not. The definition of the words is defined as an ethnic slur.

Reactions: Mim