Doing a gun inventory giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm going to do a raffle for all the guns in my inventory since I can't play the server anymore. Please reply to this thread if you would like to enter a raffle for the guns in my inventory. I have a decent amount of decked pistols and smg's so it would be worth it to enter it's free! (still doing giveaway even if the server fixes itself I am dirty cop main)
gimme gun yes? Skarmklipp.PNG

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm going to do a raffle for all the guns in my inventory since I can't play the server anymore. Please reply to this thread if you would like to enter a raffle for the guns in my inventory. I have a decent amount of decked pistols and smg's so it would be worth it to enter it's free! (still doing giveaway even if the server fixes itself I am dirty cop main)
Pls

Reaction score
fo sho

Reaction score
OK everyone I'm officially closing the raffle and going to draw by next week. No one else can enter the draw as of now and I will be assigning numbers to each user for the random draw. Keep in mind this is a gun giveaway not a magazine giveaway. If the gun doesn't have a mag which the majority do already. They will not come with one if they don't have one already.

Status
Not open for further replies.