Don't know what to do...

Reaction score
Well I started playing in early 2013 and I like the community hence why I have stuck for so long, but now all my mates have gone and there's nothing to do, MrLewis don't play with my that often and Dommy drives round and I go on and sit in a house AFK doing nothing and then I reflect on what I did on the day and I did nothing, I have spent so much time on the server where PERP is taking over half of my life and it needs to stop, I want to have a new adventure and I want to try new games out.

To be fair I love everyone in the community but you know its taking over my life and sitting in-front of a screen for 7 hours is bad, I will be reducing my activity on the server and will get everyone in my ORG who I trust set as owner so hopefully it keeps active.

I'm not sure how long I will be gone for but I will play in 6 weeks off for a tiny bit.

Those who know me, I'll be on my TS3 so you know where I am.

Recently i just wanna say thanks to a few people:

@MrLewis You're my best mate and I love you.
PERPS TAKEN OVER YOUR LIFE.

@cardstarvipe I'll deal with the bullies for you, funny kid <3

@CiniJones I love you Lucozade boy, see you on TS3.

@Keel I don't like people I meet online but you're the friendliest and most attaching guy I met.

@Creepis Sorry for being a nob to you at the start of the year.

@Eviction Notice I was always a dick to you but you know it stops now fam.

@Wolfjie Slit my wrists and call me Mary, same as Keel.

@MoronPipllyd @Bolli Thank you guys for letting me be staff and to prove to everyone I was capable of doing the job perfectly fine, regardless of my record however sorry for betraying you guys and lying, leading to my demotion.

@Feng Yamaguchi @Loejseren @Pear You guys, I hung round with you in V2 and you made me set goals, I loved being with you guys and chilling in a base talking to you and Pear saying "fisse".

@Tyler, Don't know your forum name but your a nice kid.

@PeterProphet Thanks for letting me in the ORG and you know the...

Anyway, farewell to those who knew me and those who didn't I'll still be active on the forums but whether I leave PERP or my activity lowers I don't know.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sad to see you go (not really cause were going to play csgo together i hope xD) you were a good mod back in the day from now on i think you mission will be #roadtogoldnova

Reaction score
See you on CSGO lad in a few hours :). Give me Perp money? Anyways see you on perp soon. Stay active on ts and whatsapp.

Oh and btw heres a joke for you "do u liek ma jawww liene?

Reaction score
Sad to see you go Aaron, even though you used to raid me all the time and trick me into raiding you.... Give me some money.... And hopefully you get off silver on CSGO.

Bai <3

Reaction score
"Daymon ur one of my best friends on perp" doesn't even get tagged....

Bye Aaron have a good time, you're stubborn as fuck but I Will miss you a lot, we've been really good friends since 2013, the Chosen few hated you but we miss you

Reaction score
#BringBackAaronRoycewitz

Gonna miss you Aaron, you're a prime example of what people can achieve if they set their mind to it.

Good luck!

Reaction score
We have had our fair share of disagreements Aaron, but I'm glad we could end it on a nice note with each other.

Really, you have been a great addition to this community through staffing and your presence in general, and it's sad to see another member leave. See ya later!