Taking a break

Reaction score
I've found myself not really finding perp much fun as of late, and it's been showing, as my activity has been kinda ass. I've enjoyed being a staff member, all said and done, and I've enjoyed hanging out with a bunch of guys on the server, but I've really gotten bored of actually playing the game, and I don't want to sit on my rank. I'm not gonna do the whole tagging everyone thing. Y'all know who you are, and I love you all. I'll likely be on more frequently in a few months when I finish with college, but until then, be good.

Reaction score
I don't want to sit on my rank.
35bdwf.jpg

Reaction score
I've found myself not really finding perp much fun as of late, and it's been showing, as my activity has been kinda ass. I've enjoyed being a staff member, all said and done, and I've enjoyed hanging out with a bunch of guys on the server, but I've really gotten bored of actually playing the game, and I don't want to sit on my rank. I'm not gonna do the whole tagging everyone thing. Y'all know who you are, and I love you all. I'll likely be on more frequently in a few months when I finish with college, but until then, be good.
Good luck in College Allen! Thanks for being amazing!

Reaction score
Good luck with college, hopefully it goes well.
You will be missed those couple of months! Don't miss v6