Door Peeking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Door peeking/door eye piece

Short explanation (in notes):
-You could open the door just by a crack "Door peeking"
-You could look through the eye piece through the door in stead of having to open it.
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): Because it would add more RP. Heres an example, if someone call the cops and says that he hears shooting near your apt. So the cops come and start to knock at your door and you just killed a guy in there and there is blood all over. So instead of opening the door you could use the eye piece in the middle of the door and answer from there. Or if you guys decide to add the door peeking than you can just open the door a little bit just to look through. And if you guys add and of these ideas than you might need to add a rule. Thant you don't have to open you door if the cops come. You could just do the things I just stated.

Optional additions:
doorscopesover.gif

Reaction score
normally good idea but most of the houses at paralake city has a little and tiny corridor after the doors so peeking can be hard.

Edit: I am sorry about my bad English but the correct word was Hallway not corridor ( I feeled nervous about that word and looked at Translator)

Status
Not open for further replies.