Double wide metal detector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Doublewide metal detector for both variants

Why should this be added? (pros): will stop people stacking two metal detectors next to each other that makes an awkward movement.

What negatives could this have? (cons): It requires modelers like @Lelios1 to go and edit a prop and then it to be coded with the beep beep beeping. Is it really worth the effort

Other additions: They could be made to be as wide as the office staircase to account for pretty much all double-wide passages. Testing should be done in subs stairs too.

K8QRmx03RKjByEgX.png

Obviously would properly scale the models so they're not ugly stretched:
gOFYNga8Kcgh1qne.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
This would be very good for defense's at glass, parker, office etc without making movement very aids. Great suggestion, I hope this is accepted.

Reaction score
Here you go. They fit two people in. I'll do a showcase of locations around the map that they would be useful for.

KCapB1x5eHD4XtPY.png

Reaction score
+support metal detector but thick is good for church etcra

Reaction score
Here are some examples of it placed around the map (short wide ones fit perfectly underneath double door frames!)

yBPFf1hkrTKRztkV.jpg

6i4WN8GGxHWlkXkM.jpg

7PIDEkt2vvCWZ8aJ.jpg

K2iRstCth6HLTpPF.jpg

2hV3ggajBqe08kAQ.png

9qsL6kP8CW2YCsmJ.jpg

Obviously, there are tonnes more examples, these are just a few.

Suburbs stairs are only just two players wide so no props can be added.

I'll give the decompiled and compiled models if you want @Lelios1

Reaction score
Those examples actually look amazing, would benefit building and basing a lot, and allow people to also have a bit more choice on how they create their base. Also removes that annoying bar in the middle if you just put two together.

Reaction score
Those examples actually look amazing, would benefit building and basing a lot, and allow people to also have a bit more choice on how they create their base. Also removes that annoying bar in the middle if you just put two together.
Actually have those props too @Lelios1 told me the basics and how not to be an idiot

Kay

Reaction score
These metal detectors would actually support Passive RP in some scenarios you could say. Only Negative I could see from this would honestly just be the effort to implement it aha. Defiantly something that should be implemented if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.