Server Suggestion Drifting Tricks

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: drift tires
Suggestion Description: Basic drifting is already possible.

This suggestion aims at allowing the player in some way to do drifting tricks.

An idea I have that I can just throw out there as an example of how this can work is if a player wants to install Drift Tires on a vehicle as an upgrade, that will cause the vehicle to handle in a controllable way but allow the driver to pull off skilled tricks.

This will go along with the previous suggestion regarding Racing.

Why should this be added?:
- Many people love racing so this can improve their experience
- Allows for the possibility of drift content of perpheads
- Good for cinematics or making the player experience better

What negatives could this have?:
- Niche request

Reaction score
All Perp's cars handle like boats, I don't think this is something that could realistically happen. The closest you're gonna get is holding spacebar.

Reaction score
Given that this would probably require individually rebalancing each of the vehicles for when the tires are installed, it's probably not worth the time it would take implement.

Plus it would give vehicles that aren't meant to drift the opportunity to do so, which wouldn't really make sense in my opinion.

Reaction score
Given that this would probably require individually rebalancing each of the vehicles for when the tires are installed, it's probably not worth the time it would take implement.

Plus it would give vehicles that aren't meant to drift the opportunity to do so, which wouldn't really make sense in my opinion.
im not sure exactly cause I am not a developer but assuming that is true, why not start with even just 1 car per week.

I found this video of drifting in gmod. Given the mod is simphys not TDM or Vcmod and the video is 8 years old so what's possible back then if anything can be better now, but it's just a rough idea of one sort of trick in mind.

second part of the video is truly a sight to behold,..

Reaction score
im not sure exactly cause I am not a developer but assuming that is true, why not start with even just 1 car per week.

I found this video of drifting in gmod. Given the mod is simphys not TDM or Vcmod and the video is 8 years old so what's possible back then if anything can be better now, but it's just a rough idea of one sort of trick in mind.

second part of the video is truly a sight to behold,..
This was done with thrusters and emitters though. This isn’t a mod.