Edward Hustle's Montage

Reaction score
thats what 100/100 does to ur character

i could make 100+ boxes of pistol ammo if i wanted to but everytime i use it i never level up

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
took me a while to max out all my marks and it was 100% worth it

Reaction score
if anyone knows whats the best gun to shoot at the range with what attachments and what range to upgrade pistol marksman lemme know

honestly it feels like i can only level up like 1 level with 30 boxs
im level 58 pistol marksman btw

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
from 0 to 30 use short-medium range, 30+ only far target and only hit the red dot try not to miss it even if u have to wait a few seconds for the second shot, use a beretta its the best, in my days there was no attachments so idk about that

Deleted member 4116

So many bots are TFU now might as well call it Tactical Bot Unit. TFU was something people would grind for in the PD to achieve as it was one of the most wanted ranks now nearly everyone gets it without even trying or failing.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i swear i knew this would happen if i'll upload tfu clips i still have another 8 clips of them but fuck it not gonna upload anymore of tfu shootouts, tbh i agree with a lot of you but please don't forget tfu is grindy as hell whoever gets it deserves it but we all know whoever gets it there's no going back there's those who really will main tfu and act so aids and there's those who balance their game play, new players won't get it it's the experienced ones who really fighting for the rank which makes it even more cancer because it's that tfu is really op + experienced player using it = cancer, i hate it myself but since i saw no change towards anything and those who get tfu are my own friends and they're the ones who go on duty and kill me so i really didnt give a shit and then i applied for it myself, don't get me wrong i'm not a jackass and everyone knows it i'm aware of what you guys saying and also my 80% of my gameplay is a criminal.

Reactions: JRW

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@bobo you're a great cop and I have no problem with you getting tfu. But seeing how the standards went from Jordan, Chris, Chrissy and mainly command members having TFU to now SO because there's no reason not to give it to them shouldn't be a thing. It should be the same as promotions, not given just from not being shit in 3 stages, only exemplary people that are going to rp not treat it as an excuse to now play PH Esport and start jumping around corners with 0 risk as TFU and never play civ again.