EGGS

Reaction score
Throw some water in a fucking pan.

Throw that fucker onto your stove / induction electric shit I don't care and turn that shit up to high.

Wait till that shit boils.

Throw the eggs in.

Take 'em out when you happy:
4 minutes if like runny diarrhea eggs
6 minutes if you like 'm like a sane human would
8 minutes if you're a maniac
10 minutes if you're a hard mf

Final step is contemplating why you need to ask this on a Garry's Mod server forum and doubt your life choices that lead you to this point.

Enjoy your eggs you dumbass

Reaction score
put oil in a pan, heat to 7 or medium high, let oil heat up a lil, if you want sunny side up egg just crack and put it in after the oil exerts heat waves that makes your hand uncomfortable if you hover it over the pan but if u want omelette just crack the inside of a egg into a bowl and whisk it then put the eggs in to the pan. Season the eggs (salt and pepper is the minimum) on the pan or in the bowl before whisking.

wait as @Riekelt said ig or until you like the way it looks then that's it.

Reaction score
5965-2a3120cf261f81616a8ba051ec41d09e.jpeg
get urself one of these mofos

Reaction score
poached on an english muffin with bacon + hollandaise sauce

or the simple way: literally just crack them into a pan and add a touch of butter and mix until you get the consistency of scrambled eggs you want, scrambled eggs are one of the easiest ways to make eggs and they never miss

Reaction score
First this audio recording and now you are asking how to cook an egg... I do worry about you sometimes Sindarin.

Reaction score
First this audio recording and now you are asking how to cook an egg... I do worry about you sometimes Sindarin.

Very pog AI deep fake
No need for concern, I am a very functional adult!