Emanfredini 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Vincent / Vincent Jenkins
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Emanfredini / (Fill in maybe)
His/Her SteamID: (Fill in)
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Well pretty much what happened was a big amount of beef happening and when I tried to enter my home, he blocked the door and had the chance so I decided to gunpoint him with my Remington and I said 'Get INSIDE now' or something along them lines, he decides to run up the slums staircase and then pull a gun leading to my death. (His friend was calling the police so I shot him).
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!lygQzT7C!j9cFuiQtQUdgbbh9Rpti2WilIPm8XTmJgzrl9y7VEUg
Tick: For some reason I can not access my demos to get the tick however it is near enough to the end in the slums staircase when he is blocking the door and stopping me from going in my house. (65800 - provided by @Feng Yamaguchi )

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Vincent / Vincent Jenkins
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Emanfredini / (Fill in maybe)
His/Her SteamID: (Fill in)
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Well pretty much what happened was a big amount of beef happening and when I tried to enter my home, he blocked the door and had the chance so I decided to gunpoint him with my Remington and I said 'Get INSIDE now' or something along them lines, he decides to run up the slums staircase and then pull a gun leading to my death. (His friend was calling the police so I shot him).
Evidence (Demo Required): Will Upload shortly.
Tick:

For future reference, upload your evidence before making the AR. Please provide your demo within the next 48 hours.

Deleted member 3131

sorry but i would like to say that, he was not clear, i thought he said "get outside" then i was like oh shit alright, and then as i realised he actually wanted me to get inside i was like oh okay, but he shot my friend and therefore i could not comply anymore. since complying would have meant with my death....

Reaction score
sorry but i would like to say that, he was not clear, i thought he said "get outside" then i was like oh shit alright, and then as i realised he actually wanted me to get inside i was like oh okay, but he shot my friend and therefore i could not comply anymore. since complying would have meant with my death....
I shot your friend because he was on the phone with the emergency app on, you chose to run and I clearly said 'GET INSIDE NOW' and you run up the stairs.

Deleted member 3131

you gunpointed me and shouted something and i thought you said "get outside" i ran up the stairs then when you said 3.4 bla bla i failed to comply to the gunpoint i understood u wanted me to get inside, and i was like "oh okay, sorry" but you shot my friend and i had no other choice but to shoot you back

Reaction score
you gunpointed me and shouted something and i thought you said "get outside" i ran up the stairs then when you said 3.4 bla bla i failed to comply to the gunpoint i understood u wanted me to get inside, and i was like "oh okay, sorry" but you shot my friend and i had no other choice but to shoot you back
I repeat again, I shot your friend because he was on the emeregency app! Cops would of responded if he was to press that. And I clearly said Get inside now so stop making excuses. Maybe upload your demo so we can hear and see your pov.

Deleted member 3131

you were not clear, i misunderstood and when you shot my friend i got scared and decided i couldnt comply

Reaction score
I repeat again, I shot your friend because he was on the emeregency app! Cops would of responded if he was to press that. And I clearly said Get inside now so stop making excuses. Maybe upload your demo so we can hear and see your pov.[/QUOTE
I repeat again, I shot your friend because he was on the emeregency app! Cops would of responded if he was to press that. And I clearly said Get inside now so stop making excuses. Maybe upload your demo so we can hear and see your pov.
You did say it unclearley asf i was in there when that happend and i heard some of the stuff, i also thought you sayd get outside

Deleted member 3131

anyways, you did not speak clearly enough, i thought you said get outside when it was clear that you wanted me to get inside i wanted to comply but when you shot the sweater ( which was probably afk cause he was in the 911 app for like ages, oh and which you cant mug, cause you cant mug sweaters) i couldn't comply anymore and had to return fire, so yeah i ran upstairs cause i got scared of your gun and thought you didn't want me inside.

Reaction score
anyways, you did not speak clearly enough, i thought you said get outside when it was clear that you wanted me to get inside i wanted to comply but when you shot the sweater ( which was probably afk cause he was in the 911 app for like ages, oh and which you cant mug, cause you cant mug sweaters) i couldn't comply anymore and had to return fire, so yeah i ran upstairs cause i got scared of your gun and thought you didn't want me inside.
First of all, I did not have an intention to mug you, I was going to kill you and even if you thought I said 'get outside' (which I did not), why did you run up the stairs?

Deleted member 3131

i ran up the stairs because when i thought you said get outside i was like thinking "oh shit i'm getting far away from this armed man"

Reaction score
Closed.

There is no voice in the demo so I can't hear what Vincent was sayng. However, this was a case of mishearing..

Vincent would have a better case if he didn't break rule 2.6 and possibly 3.24 during this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.