Victoria Smithson - 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Vincent | Vincent Jenkins
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sorle | Victoria Smithson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51990442
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, I believe this person has broken the rule 3.4 because she decided it was right to gunpoint me outside the small parking of bazaar for simply just calling her a retard.
Evidence:
Tick
: N/A

Reaction score
So, to put this in perspective, I had warned you multiple times to stop talking shit, however you failed to do so. You had a shit attitude and were generally talking shit about me (IC). There was no one around, so I felt as if it was safe to do so, and it was. I didn't get harmed as a direct result of this.

Reaction score
So, to put this in perspective, I had warned you multiple times to stop talking shit, however you failed to do so. You had a shit attitude and were generally talking shit about me (IC). There was no one around, so I felt as if it was safe to do so, and it was. I didn't get harmed as a direct result of this.
1. Even if I was talking shit, I don't see it as a reason to gunpoint me outside bazaar. 2. It does not matter if no one is around, it is still a public place.

Reaction score
1. Even if I was talking shit, I don't see it as a reason to gunpoint me outside bazaar. 2. It does not matter if no one is around, it is still a public place.
I acknowledged the fact that the server was practically empty (I knew this IC because I drove around and noticed that there was like no one in the city) and knew that it would be safe to do this. If I warn you multiple times, I have a valid reason to gunpoint you if you continue.

Reaction score
I acknowledged the fact that the server was practically empty (I knew this IC because I drove around and noticed that there was like no one in the city) and knew that it would be safe to do this. If I warn you multiple times, I have a valid reason to gunpoint you if you continue.
It was still a highly popular place and there was still cops and people on, anyone could of drove past, walked past and saw you pointing a gun at me, even a cop could of.

Reaction score
It was still a highly popular place and there was still cops and people on, anyone could of drove past, walked past and saw you pointing a gun at me, even a cop could of.
But they didn't and I was safe. I only tried to do it for a short period of time and I escaped perfectly fine. I had an escape plan if needed.

Reaction score
But they didn't and I was safe. I only tried to do it for a short period of time and I escaped perfectly fine. I had an escape plan if needed.

You took quite long in my own opinion, just enough time for someone to drive by and see you gun-pointing me. Could you provide a video of you driving around the city seeing that there wasn't much people in the city instead of looking at the scoreboard.

Reaction score
You took quite long in my own opinion, just enough time for someone to drive by and see you gun-pointing me. Could you provide a video of you driving around the city seeing that there wasn't much people in the city instead of looking at the scoreboard.
I didn't drive around the city, I drove around/looked at the area and noticed it was empty when it would normally be very busy.

Reaction score

I didn't drive around the city, I drove around/looked at the area and noticed it was empty when it would normally be very busy.

Hm? I would still like you to provide a demo either way. :)

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Closed on request​

Status
Not open for further replies.