Errors and missing textures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I had to reinstall the conten/game to clear lagg. When i joined back i got missing textures at some buildings, ambulance and on some floors. Then the ATM machines are errors and the swat van is an error.

I installed all the content + CSS

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DraftKing/screenshots First 6

Last edited:
Reaction score
Delete anything from these 2 folders
cd1c1b7470.png

I had the exact same issue when connecting to another server and you cannot manually disable downloaded content other than deleting it, also make sure you have CSS content mounted in the bottom right corner when you are in the main menu. Oh and disable any addons that aren't necessary when playing on PH. Make sure downloads are enabled to allow everything!

Reaction score
I think i found the problem, I didnt allow custom files and stuff like sounds and swat van (basicly everything i have errors in) are NOT in the content pack. Maybe something they can fix. If it would be in the content pack people will be able to join faster,
[DOUBLEPOST=1484588729,1484588621][/DOUBLEPOST]Just joined when enabled the function, And only the ambulance is fixed, Police cars swat cars floor and atms are still the same. Tryign deleting the files now

Status
Not open for further replies.