Cars are errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi.

I've got this problem where pretty much all cars but one of the cop cars and the swat van is errors.
I have downloaded content and have most of the TDMCars. I have CSS and my settings are at least "high". The "download from server" is on "receive all server files"

Any way to fix this? I can see lights and such but just an error instead of a car.

- Nathan Smith

A1L

Reaction score
Tell me what cars you have downloaded , mostly on this server they have ALL types of cars , e.g. Lambo , Mclaren , Dodge , Toyota , BMW , mini , and so on.

Deleted member 4983

Try using mat_specular 1, they told me i had to use that command to fix errors when i started. (also to download HL2 and CSS)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
@Frej The video was telling me how to download the base pack, which i have, I can't send you all the cars that i have as it would take all night... And i have school tommorrow :) @Puma123 I described it in the top (I can see lights and such but just an error instead of a car.) I can't get on right now so i cant take screenshot RN. @NeluDaHunter Have them at high :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1479840105,1479839536][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind this shit didnt work anyways... Dammit... Im lost
[DOUBLEPOST=1479840370][/DOUBLEPOST]Trying to re-download all over again.

Hope it works now :/

Reaction score
Disable/uninstall all Addons. Remove download and downloads folders in your gmod. Join server with dl enabled and let it download. Should fix

Status
Not open for further replies.