Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Walker
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Esteban/Sam
His/Her SteamID: Someone check
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Use of steam messages to communicate
Evidence (Demo Required):

d492b6932f.jpg

Somewhere in the middle of the video.

Aditional: On another thread Esteban attempted to justify it.

20c4bd817a.png

This shows he was going to act on it IG, although it would not of made much difference it still breaks rules as it affected their IG decisions.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why are you making an AR on me saying I broke rules, when you have absolutely 0% evidence to support your claim?

About the quote. I phrased it wrongly, and I do understand that it could have been misunderstood. I did not reply to the messages. I got the messages on steam, didn't even notice them at the time, only later on when I was editing the video 2 days later. So I don't know why you are trying to hang me up on "Use of steam messages to communicate". The only evidence you have to support these slanderous claims is a screenshot that shows me receiving messages.

Reaction score
My evidence is that you said you used it to decide what you got from a mugging. This means that you would of used it ICly to determine what you and Sam got. The evidence is in your own video? You got the steam message and I don't see why Sam would out of the blue message you saying "I want ammo" "Wait" unless you had been talking previously.

It does not matter if it made little difference, unless you can prove that you didn't use it ICly.

eb1ff239dc.png

The evidence here already suggests you might of as you admitted to using it on the other post (kinda). The use of the word "Discussing" suggests a conversation with two people.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My evidence is that you said you used it to decide what you got from a mugging.

As I mentioned in my reply before this, I rephrased it wrongly. What I meant to say was that I received a message where he just said what he wanted. I'm certain that the only reason why did this is because he wanted me to see it and make sure that when we mugged the guy who was already tied up in our bathroom, I wouldn't take the ammo. But the thing is that I didn't make notice of the message, due to a situation going on with the guy who was tied up, and I was typing in LOOC to him.
You got the steam message and I don't see why Sam would out of the blue message you saying "I want ammo" "Wait" unless you had been talking previously.

This is just an assumption. I don't know why he did it, but you have nothing against me.

Reaction score
I wouldn't take the ammo.

This means it would of affected your IG decisions and in turn meant you are breaking rules. You are just digging a bigger hole for yourself.

This is just an assumption. I don't know why he did it, but you have nothing against me.

You are correct this is an assumption however the evidence we do have suggests to me that something needs to be looked into.

Reaction score
So by what you are saying, if a random person gets a message from another random person while they are both in an RP sit, that automatically makes the person receiving guilty? How does that make any sense?

Because someone writes something that COULD have affected my ig decisions to me, that automatically means that I have broken rules?

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

- To an extent.

After discussing this AR with Riekelt, we've come to the following decision.

As Esteban was on the receiving end, and did not appear to act upon (or perhaps even notice) Sam's attempt at using third-party communications, he will not be receiving punishment.

Sam, on the other hand, attempted to use the steam chat in order to communicate with Esteban and affect his IC decisions. As such, he will receive a 1 week ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.