Esteban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Walker
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Esteban
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42176529
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Well obviously the AR was accepted however I was talking with some members of the community and we noticed that Esteban went from saying it was allowed.

f6b2b7cc5d.png

Then suddenly on the AR he is now saying that its not his fault because he received the steam messages. Maybe we can get a discussion going or some evidence because to me it looks like a bit more is going on.

7bd5363d27.png

Evidence (Demo Required):

I spoke to Niko on steam but he was unable to respond/come on teamspeak so I made this again

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
pending2.png

Since the evidence posted does not confirm Esteban did act upon Sam's attempts at communication through steam, of which Esteban also stated he didn't notice until he was editing the video 2 days later, I cannot yet accept this.

However, since you said "Maybe we can get a discussion going or some evidence because to me it looks like a bit more is going on.", I wouldn't mind trying to clear this issue entirely.

As such, I request a video or demo from either @Sam or @Esteban to prove that Sam's attempts at third-party communication did not affect Esteban's IC decisions.

Reaction score
@Sgt.James Was dealing with our report about the guy we were mugging he kept making himself time out so we never had a chance to even mug the guy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
denied.jpg

I did deal with a report, where both Sam/Esteban tried to rob someone, but the guy disconnected mid-rp situation. That guy then eventually reconnected after a few minutes, claiming that he had some major issues with his connection/computer. Upon asking him to drop his things, he then disconnected but never came back.
TL;DR: The information that he received, couldn't of had affected his RP decisions, since the situation was being dealt with OOCly.

Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.