Everytime I join I crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
^ if that doesn't work, try lowering all of your textures and details to medium or low until you get into the server, then put them back up to high (not having model details on high will absolutely destroy every car you see and turn them into a transformer and an endless void @Photon). It says it might disconnect you but I have no issues transferring from low to high while I'm in the server.

Reaction score
ive tried a lot of different options and nothing is working. I really don't want to get kicked out of PLPD again for inactivity after having to talk to a lot of people to get back in.

Reaction score
ive tried a lot of different options and nothing is working. I really don't want to get kicked out of PLPD again for inactivity after having to talk to a lot of people to get back in.

Submit a help ticket on plpd.online directed to people services and ask for an LOA because of the issues you're having with Garry's Mod that makes you unable to be active.

Have you tried unsubscribing from all addons, and then uninstalling Gmod and then redownloading it, and then re d/l the content?

Status
Not open for further replies.