Everytime I spawn in my game close's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yo!
So last night I was able to connect to the server perfectly and all of that but when I attempt to hop on today as soon as I spawn in my game closes anyone got any ideas?

PLEASE NOTE I HAVE CARRIED OUT ALL THE NORMAL TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS SO PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST THE FOLLOWING
  • Uninstall gmod
  • Uninstall addons
  • verify game cache

Reaction score
Please note that re-installing a steam game is not the way you reinstall a game outside of steam, I suggest deleting your gmod folder completely unsub from all content except perp and then install the game again, otherwise you're just installing your broken game once again
Unsubscribing from addons will do nothing? It was working two nights ago and I have the exact same addons as I did when it was working
[DOUBLEPOST=1506283947,1506261818][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay I tried reinstalling and im still having the same issue

Deleted member 4084

Here's what you want to do, I used to have the issue - this fixed it for me, no promises but try it.
  1. Uninstall Garry's Mod
  2. Delete the Garry's Mod folder from the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common" location
  3. uninstall from everything via. the workshop: COMMUNITY > WORKSHOP > GARRY'S MOD > SCROLL OVER "YOUR FILES" and select "SUBSCRIBED ITEMS". Unsubscribe from everything, this'll prevent anything from downloading and extracting during the redownload of Garry's Mod.
  4. Verify cache of Garry's Mod
  5. Reinstall Garry's Mod, if the issue persists I'm sorry, I can't help you.

Reaction score
Here's what you want to do, I used to have the issue - this fixed it for me, no promises but try it.
  1. Uninstall Garry's Mod
  2. Delete the Garry's Mod folder from the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common" location
  3. uninstall from everything via. the workshop: COMMUNITY > WORKSHOP > GARRY'S MOD > SCROLL OVER "YOUR FILES" and select "SUBSCRIBED ITEMS". Unsubscribe from everything, this'll prevent anything from downloading and extracting during the redownload of Garry's Mod.
  4. Verify cache of Garry's Mod
  5. Reinstall Garry's Mod, if the issue persists I'm sorry, I can't help you.
Yeah I tried this earlier and it has not fixed my issue
[DOUBLEPOST=1506523845,1506521601][/DOUBLEPOST]@Niko already tried that

Status
Not open for further replies.